Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Post PSP related amazing stories here!!

the_alchemist is offline -Hacks Smarty

Today me and my buddies were hanging around telling amazing stories so I thought that I'd like to hear some from you. But only ones that are PSP related. I'll start it off.

Today at High School I was playing psp during class behind my text book and my teacher caught me. I was so scared thinking she was gonna take it from me and im like "shit!" but the first thing she says is "....How the FUCK did you get Kirby on there?" And I was in awe.... so I explained how I did it and everything and by the end of the class we were straight chillen playin it together. It was an amazing day. ^__^

So don't be shy, tell your stories! Oh and if you feel like it you can rate the all-around amazingness of the story 1-10

Yes...I am way to lazy to make a real signature.
    PSP\'s history
    2.60---2.71---2.8(FUCKK!!!!)---1.5(YAY!)---3.02 OE-B---3.03 OE-C(2 scared to upgrade to 3.10, heard nasty rumors)
    I\'m havin so much fun with my 4gb memory card!

~buSta~ is offline -Hacks Guru

Hell I got a everbodys golf tournament last month while in my training group for work was supposed to be learning computers instead all the learned was ownage at everbodies golf. We didnt learn anything that day :)

the_alchemist is offline -Hacks Smarty

nice. 6
    Yes...I am way to lazy to make a real signature.
    PSP\'s history
    2.60---2.71---2.8(FUCKK!!!!)---1.5(YAY!)---3.02 OE-B---3.03 OE-C(2 scared to upgrade to 3.10, heard nasty rumors)
    I\'m havin so much fun with my 4gb memory card!

jattsingh is offline -Hacks Ninja

well i was installlin a cfw and when I was done i it turned on and it wouldnt i was like holy shit a BRICK and i was pissed so i phoned Sony started swearing at them and they said send it in so the next week i was packin it up and screwin wif it and i put the wifi switch up and it worked and i tried it again and it worked my wifi switch was lol

3.51 M33 thx to Calo!!!

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

~buSta~ is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jattsingh
    well i was installlin a cfw and when I was done i it turned on and it wouldnt i was like holy shit a BRICK and i was pissed so i phoned Sony started swearing at them and they said send it in so the next week i was packin it up and screwin wif it and i put the wifi switch up and it worked and i tried it again and it worked my wifi switch was lol
    Just gotta say this what a noob you installed C|Fw without knowing what it done :/ its a bit worrying dude

jattsingh is offline -Hacks Ninja

lol i kno i was noobX5 i didnt know crap

3.51 M33 thx to Calo!!!

Mardi is offline -Hacks Member

I recently got a job (3 weeks ago) in the entertainment/gaming section of a big name electronics dealer here in Canada and i found it funny that the manager of my department, as well as other associates didn't know 1/2 of the things that the PSP could do until i brought mine in as a demo... pfftt... and they'd been selling all this time... hurah for PSP!

PS3 ID: RYVAL

A_Z
    A_Z is offline -Hacks Member

Like 2 months ago I found that on the train to school.. on the 2nd "cart"?(don't know how to say it in eng) there is always a group of guys about my age going to a different school.. who play Monster Hunter Portable..
    Those guys are the geekest shit ever (jap otakus are pure hardcore)..
    everyone has like >200 hours of gameplay...
    Im a newb in the game, so they dont care giving me cheap armors, weapons n shit... success! :)

...SHAD0W... is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I have a story but it's nothing special...
    When I was in highschool after IR commander was released I wanted to test it out in school...
    So when we were having class I kept turning the TV on and the teacher didn't know what was happening lol...
    So we just watched TV lol...
    Index » Graphics » ...SHAD0W...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast