Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: suggestion to improve rule 10...

  
  1. #1
    lesbleus is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    10. Please keep in mind that not everyone knows how to hack/mod a PSP. If someone (i.e., a new member) asks a question that you feel has been answered a thousand times over and you feel the urge to flame (insult) this member, DON'T.
    instead of just NOT flaming this member, why dun forum members try to help this person out instead of just giving links to other posts or asking them to search google

    most of the time people will surf the forum abit and ask only if they still dun understand so its no use giving links


  2. #2
    Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,061
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lesbleus
    10. Please keep in mind that not everyone knows how to hack/mod a PSP. If someone (i.e., a new member) asks a question that you feel has been answered a thousand times over and you feel the urge to flame (insult) this member, DON'T.
    instead of just NOT flaming this member, why dun forum members try to help this person out instead of just giving links to other posts or asking them to search google

    most of the time people will surf the forum abit and ask only if they still dun understand so its no use giving links
    And more of the time, the question is already answered in a Sticky which they should have read before asking the question which proves they didn't even try to search.

    And it's up to the person who reads the question if they help or ignore it. We don't tell them they have to help.

    In which case they should have posted in HELP, which is why the section was created.

  3. #3
    BeAkErOo's Avatar
    BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Yellow Submarine
    Posts
    6,224
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    i suggest they remove that rule altogether and flamboyee n00b ass around an open fire whilst knocking back jd & coke
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

  4. #4
    lesbleus is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Zero
    Quote Originally Posted by lesbleus
    10. Please keep in mind that not everyone knows how to hack/mod a PSP. If someone (i.e., a new member) asks a question that you feel has been answered a thousand times over and you feel the urge to flame (insult) this member, DON'T.
    instead of just NOT flaming this member, why dun forum members try to help this person out instead of just giving links to other posts or asking them to search google

    most of the time people will surf the forum abit and ask only if they still dun understand so its no use giving links
    And more of the time, the question is already answered in a Sticky which they should have read before asking the question which proves they didn't even try to search.

    And it's up to the person who reads the question if they help or ignore it. We don't tell them they have to help.

    In which case they should have posted in HELP, which is why the section was created.
    well i wasnt saying that members MUST help i was just sort of appealing to them to do so , if they still do not want to then no one can force them because its their own freedom, but of cos the ppl who asked will be disappointed.

    just for your info, many ppl do not have the time to go thru so many stickies or surf the whole forum to find the answer to one question (unless the question is explicitly stated)

    so even if he posts a question that has been answered many times it would really help if someone could just answer it there and close the matter right away.

  5. #5
    ZiNgABuRgA's Avatar
    ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    4CHIN
    Posts
    11,044
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    ^^For your questions, pretty much all of them were answered immediately - it's quite easy to ignore any further comments.

    Most people who help out are willing to help, however some things are really easily found if someone bothered going to http://google.com/

    The only question which you didn't get an immediate answer is: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=55805

  6. #6
    cor3 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,889
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fredimaster
    i suggest they remove that rule altogether and flamboyee n00b ass around an open fire whilst knocking back jd & coke
    lmao :)

  7. #7
    BeAkErOo's Avatar
    BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Yellow Submarine
    Posts
    6,224
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    stop laughing at me, muppets have feelings too you know :(
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

  8. #8
    ZiNgABuRgA's Avatar
    ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    4CHIN
    Posts
    11,044
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    ^^I thought you were a BeAkEr (or a wiener with red hair)...

  9. #9
    Dookie's Avatar
    Dookie is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,134
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lesbleus
    10. Please keep in mind that not everyone knows how to hack/mod a PSP. If someone (i.e., a new member) asks a question that you feel has been answered a thousand times over and you feel the urge to flame (insult) this member, DON'T.
    instead of just NOT flaming this member, why dun forum members try to help this person out instead of just giving links to other posts or asking them to search google

    most of the time people will surf the forum abit and ask only if they still dun understand so its no use giving links
    you're retarded. read it again

    "asks a question that you feel has been answered a thousand times"

    do you not understand that it's a hassle to type the same answer over and over again 1000 times? it's fucking annoying.

    If someone asks how to downgrade a 2.0 psp i'd either tell them to use search, give them a link to where it's been answered already, or flame the shit out of them because they dont deserve to downgrade :]
    XBL - PhantomRampage - PSN


  10. #10
    ~buSta~ is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    2,023
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cor3
    Quote Originally Posted by fredimaster
    i suggest they remove that rule altogether and flamboyee n00b ass around an open fire whilst knocking back jd & coke
    lmao :)
    Funny as hell

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •