Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: suggestion to improve rule 10...

lesbleus is offline -Hacks Neophyte

10. Please keep in mind that not everyone knows how to hack/mod a PSP. If someone (i.e., a new member) asks a question that you feel has been answered a thousand times over and you feel the urge to flame (insult) this member, DON'T.
    instead of just NOT flaming this member, why dun forum members try to help this person out instead of just giving links to other posts or asking them to search google

most of the time people will surf the forum abit and ask only if they still dun understand so its no use giving links

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by lesbleus
    10. Please keep in mind that not everyone knows how to hack/mod a PSP. If someone (i.e., a new member) asks a question that you feel has been answered a thousand times over and you feel the urge to flame (insult) this member, DON'T.
    instead of just NOT flaming this member, why dun forum members try to help this person out instead of just giving links to other posts or asking them to search google

most of the time people will surf the forum abit and ask only if they still dun understand so its no use giving links
    And more of the time, the question is already answered in a Sticky which they should have read before asking the question which proves they didn't even try to search.

And it's up to the person who reads the question if they help or ignore it. We don't tell them they have to help.

In which case they should have posted in HELP, which is why the section was created.

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i suggest they remove that rule altogether and flamboyee n00b ass around an open fire whilst knocking back jd & coke
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

lesbleus is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Zero

And more of the time, the question is already answered in a Sticky which they should have read before asking the question which proves they didn't even try to search.

And it's up to the person who reads the question if they help or ignore it. We don't tell them they have to help.

In which case they should have posted in HELP, which is why the section was created.
    well i wasnt saying that members MUST help i was just sort of appealing to them to do so , if they still do not want to then no one can force them because its their own freedom, but of cos the ppl who asked will be disappointed.

just for your info, many ppl do not have the time to go thru so many stickies or surf the whole forum to find the answer to one question (unless the question is explicitly stated)

so even if he posts a question that has been answered many times it would really help if someone could just answer it there and close the matter right away.

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

^^For your questions, pretty much all of them were answered immediately - it's quite easy to ignore any further comments.

Most people who help out are willing to help, however some things are really easily found if someone bothered going to http://google.com/

The only question which you didn't get an immediate answer is: http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=55805

cor3 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fredimaster
    i suggest they remove that rule altogether and flamboyee n00b ass around an open fire whilst knocking back jd & coke
    lmao :)

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

stop laughing at me, muppets have feelings too you know :(
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

^^I thought you were a BeAkEr (or a wiener with red hair)...

Dookie is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

you're retarded. read it again

"asks a question that you feel has been answered a thousand times"

do you not understand that it's a hassle to type the same answer over and over again 1000 times? it's fucking annoying.

If someone asks how to downgrade a 2.0 psp i'd either tell them to use search, give them a link to where it's been answered already, or flame the shit out of them because they dont deserve to downgrade :]
    XBL - PhantomRampage - PSN

~buSta~ is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cor3
    Quote Originally Posted by fredimaster
    lmao :)
    Funny as hell

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast