Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just wanna say thanks...

grenjosee is offline -Hacks Newbie

I came here as a newbie (still am) read a lot, asked more than a few questions and got a lot of help. :)

Was more than a little "worried" about flashing my daughters new xmas prezzy, but though well I had gone to the trouble of getting the isos so should use em.

Took the advice and got 2.71se-c and devhook .46

Connected, installed and the bloody game was corrupt. So just recovered back to 1.5 and started again. Still corrupt. Then realised I had read one of the tutorials a bit too quick and missed the bit in dev about enabling the play without umd...ermmmmm

enabled, and all of a sudden my daughter has access to ssssshhhhhhhh*****tttt loads of games. (d/l as we speak lol)

thanks guys.. :) as my daughter would say, "your da bomb"

im-still-waiting is offline -Hacks Member

what age is your daughter????hopefully she isnt only 7 or sumtin or else she prob wont apreciate what you did,and if she is"wat d hell r u buyin a baby
    a psp"lmao
    anyway,congrats
    eat sleep drum repeat

Nextek is offline -Hacks Ninja

bet shes happy.

Merry christmas
    I own teh interwebs -

tom_15 is offline -Hacks Hacker

Ohh i no you... I helped you out with a few thing's... Nice to know you got everything
    sorted ;)

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

lol, nice! I'm sure she is happy! Merry Christmas!

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

That would make for a nice christmas present. An unlimited amount of games :cool:

grenjosee is offline -Hacks Newbie

I learn every day

From every one I meet

From some I learn something

From others I learn more

Thanks for showing me more

Liquid is offline -Hacks Smarty

Hey guys (and girls). I too would like to express my thanks to the members of this board. I've been reading it avidly for the last couple of months, though I haven't felt the need to post anything so far. I feel that a thank you is necessary, however, so

THANK YOU!

My psp wouldn't be as pimped as it is were it not for all the hard work that goes into this site and psp home-brew. My thanks to all the devs and mods and psp-hacks addicts who have taught me what I know about psp-ing so far (there are too many to mention individually without leaving people out).

<ass-kissing> The only individual thanks that I would give out would have to go to Chaos-F'n-Zero for all his hard work on install packages and patiently-given advice and responses (especially to all the ignorant questions that have been answered no less than 5 billion times). I never would've gotten much to load on my psp the first week that I owned it were it not for his installers. </ass-kissing>

Booster and DarkAlex of course also deserve copious amounts of praise and respect. DevHook and 2.71 SE-C are amazing.

I finally read enough posts today where a bunch of whiners were complaining about a new downgrader or a new version of program X and decided that at least one person should simply express thanks... and then I saw this thread. Personally, I am immensely grateful that so many high-quality programs are released to the public free of charge.

So, here now for all to read is my first 'n00b' post that does not contain a stupid question that was already answered in a sticky or could be found through search or one in which I complain about something that I get for free. As a matter of fact, the SNES emulator was the reason that I bought my psp in the first place.

Cheers to all.

Xyiety is and shall always be.
    I don\'t care about your firmware history.

MAB_Leeder is offline -Hacks Hacker

Jeez you guys are nice.. i never thought of making a whole cute little speech like that haha

Robley is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by im-still-waiting
    what age is your daughter????hopefully she isnt only 7 or sumtin or else she prob wont apreciate what you did,and if she is"wat d hell r u buyin a baby
    a psp"lmao
    anyway,congrats
    My lads nearly 5 and i can't get it off him for playing Loco Roco and Sonic :D
    PSP 1000 3.03 OE-c

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast