Thread: Whatever happened to CheatMaster?

Enigma_tw is offline -Hacks Newbie

I much preferred this cheat engine, mostly because it was pretty clean and simple to use. But also because you could freeze values (unless I am missing something in CWcheat?)

Does anyone know what has happened to it? I can see loads of links to download .06b, but not a link to it's home site.

BTW, the 2.71SE installer for 0.6b broke the flashed firmware when I tried to remove it (since it didn't work). I got an error on one of the files and some games wouldn't load any more. Just waiting for the battery to charge enough to be able to re-flash :/

A note to all the flamers about cheating. I have already explained before, I don't cheat my way through games. I like to play around with them and see what I can make them do , usually after completing them (and sometimes to cheat a bit only if I get REALLY stuck)

PSPs
    One Phatty.
    One Slim \'n\' Lite (traded in wrong at work by one of the girls. Got it for the price of a phatty Hehe)

nekoakuma is offline -Hacks Hacker

CM is still around. I think the site is onehitgamer.com or something.

I prefer cwcheat, find it easier to use and no need to flash it on se-c. [unless of course you flashed it before and uninstalled it, then i suggest re-installing se-c to get a clean _game.txt file]
    Launch PSP-1002 5.50 Prome-4 [Backup/Recovery PSP]
    Near-Launch PSP-1000 6.39ME-4 [Homebrew/iR controller]
    Near-Launch PSP-2002 5.50 Prome-4 [Games/Movies]