Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can't find a thread.......

osiron23 is offline -Hacks Guru

I hope I don't seem really crazy :posessed: after this, but........

Just around an hour ago, I saw a thread named "2.81 - 3.00 downgrader" or something like that. The author was Splitz. In the actual thread was a video. It was a prank video with the scary picture and a scream at the end. I was the first to reply and I said something along these lines:

too bad I had my speakers down. You could tell he wasn't going to tell you shit because the rogress bar was almost at the end and he hadn't even started. funny though....

Well, I go back to see the thread and I don't see it anywhere. I tried searching, looking around at every section, looking at at all Splitz' posts, and looking at all my posts and I still can't find it. Am I going crazy??? I could've sworn that thread was real, but I can't seem to locate it. Any help would be appreciated. I just need proof that I wasn't dreaming :o

tom_15 is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by osiron23

Just around an hour ago, I saw a thread named "2.81 - 3.00 downgrader" or something like that. The author was Splitz. In the actual thread was a video. It was a prank video with the scary picture and a scream at the end. I was the first to reply and I said something along these lines:

too bad I had my speakers down. You could tell he wasn't going to tell you shit because the rogress bar was almost at the end and he hadn't even started. funny though....

Well, I go back to see the thread and I don't see it anywhere. I tried searching, looking around at every section, looking at at all Splitz' posts, and looking at all my posts and I still can't find it. Am I going crazy??? I could've sworn that thread was real, but I can't seem to locate it. Any help would be appreciated. I just need proof that I wasn't dreaming :o
    Snap out of it *slap's him round the face containiously* You alright or what :| stay of the crack dude :P

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Lol, don't you know that threads can be deleted?

Splitz is offline -Hacks Hacker

<_< You looked at my posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Splitz
    <_< You looked at my posts?
    No.

Splitz is offline -Hacks Hacker

That link leads noware. o_O

I knew the thread might have been deleted. Well, I just wanted to clarify this. Did you make that thread Splitz??? I just really need to know that I'm not out of my mind.

sticky is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I knew the thread might have been deleted. Well, I just wanted to clarify this. Did you make that thread Splitz??? I just really need to know that I'm not out of my mind.
    i guess your going crazy. have fun while yo can. :puke:

nah. i saw the thread also... i also suspected something was going wrong as i saw the video's progress bar was moving too fast and that guy still have not launch anything significant.

:::: [11th Squad Vice-Captain - Yachiru~!]::::

Quote Originally Posted by sticky
    i guess your going crazy. have fun while yo can. :puke:

nah. i saw the thread also... i also suspected something was going wrong as i saw the video's progress bar was moving too fast and that guy still have not launch anything significant.
    thank you soooooo much!!! YAY!!!! IM STILL NORMAL!!!! lol :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast