Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: can't find a thread.......

  
  1. #1
    osiron23's Avatar
    osiron23 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I hope I don't seem really crazy :posessed: after this, but........

    Just around an hour ago, I saw a thread named "2.81 - 3.00 downgrader" or something like that. The author was Splitz. In the actual thread was a video. It was a prank video with the scary picture and a scream at the end. I was the first to reply and I said something along these lines:

    too bad I had my speakers down. You could tell he wasn't going to tell you shit because the rogress bar was almost at the end and he hadn't even started. funny though....

    Well, I go back to see the thread and I don't see it anywhere. I tried searching, looking around at every section, looking at at all Splitz' posts, and looking at all my posts and I still can't find it. Am I going crazy??? I could've sworn that thread was real, but I can't seem to locate it. Any help would be appreciated. I just need proof that I wasn't dreaming :o


  2. #2
    tom_15 is offline -Hacks Hacker
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiron23
    I hope I don't seem really crazy :posessed: after this, but........

    Just around an hour ago, I saw a thread named "2.81 - 3.00 downgrader" or something like that. The author was Splitz. In the actual thread was a video. It was a prank video with the scary picture and a scream at the end. I was the first to reply and I said something along these lines:

    too bad I had my speakers down. You could tell he wasn't going to tell you shit because the rogress bar was almost at the end and he hadn't even started. funny though....

    Well, I go back to see the thread and I don't see it anywhere. I tried searching, looking around at every section, looking at at all Splitz' posts, and looking at all my posts and I still can't find it. Am I going crazy??? I could've sworn that thread was real, but I can't seem to locate it. Any help would be appreciated. I just need proof that I wasn't dreaming :o
    Snap out of it *slap's him round the face containiously* You alright or what :| stay of the crack dude :P

  3. #3
    ZiNgABuRgA's Avatar
    ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    4CHIN
    Posts
    11,044
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Lol, don't you know that threads can be deleted?

  4. #4
    Splitz is offline -Hacks Hacker
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Liberty, New York
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiron23
    I hope I don't seem really crazy :posessed: after this, but........

    Just around an hour ago, I saw a thread named "2.81 - 3.00 downgrader" or something like that. The author was Splitz. In the actual thread was a video. It was a prank video with the scary picture and a scream at the end. I was the first to reply and I said something along these lines:

    too bad I had my speakers down. You could tell he wasn't going to tell you shit because the rogress bar was almost at the end and he hadn't even started. funny though....

    Well, I go back to see the thread and I don't see it anywhere. I tried searching, looking around at every section, looking at at all Splitz' posts, and looking at all my posts and I still can't find it. Am I going crazy??? I could've sworn that thread was real, but I can't seem to locate it. Any help would be appreciated. I just need proof that I wasn't dreaming :o
    <_< You looked at my posts?

  5. #5
    ZiNgABuRgA's Avatar
    ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    4CHIN
    Posts
    11,044
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splitz
    <_< You looked at my posts?
    No.

  6. #6
    Splitz is offline -Hacks Hacker
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Liberty, New York
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    That link leads noware. o_O

  7. #7
    osiron23's Avatar
    osiron23 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    I knew the thread might have been deleted. Well, I just wanted to clarify this. Did you make that thread Splitz??? I just really need to know that I'm not out of my mind.

  8. #8
    sticky is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,341
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osiron23
    I knew the thread might have been deleted. Well, I just wanted to clarify this. Did you make that thread Splitz??? I just really need to know that I'm not out of my mind.
    i guess your going crazy. have fun while yo can. :puke:

























































































    nah. i saw the thread also... i also suspected something was going wrong as i saw the video's progress bar was moving too fast and that guy still have not launch anything significant.

    :::: [11th Squad Vice-Captain - Yachiru~!]::::

  9. #9
    osiron23's Avatar
    osiron23 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sticky
    Quote Originally Posted by osiron23
    I knew the thread might have been deleted. Well, I just wanted to clarify this. Did you make that thread Splitz??? I just really need to know that I'm not out of my mind.
    i guess your going crazy. have fun while yo can. :puke:

























































































    nah. i saw the thread also... i also suspected something was going wrong as i saw the video's progress bar was moving too fast and that guy still have not launch anything significant.
    thank you soooooo much!!! YAY!!!! IM STILL NORMAL!!!! lol :rolleyes:

  10. #10
    ZiNgABuRgA's Avatar
    ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    4CHIN
    Posts
    11,044
    Rep Power
    26

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •