Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Family Troubles

paulrulesPSP is offline -Hacks Member

Well, guys, alot has happend over the last two days. I want to type it here to get it out. Sorry to waste your time though. At the bottom, there is a question that i REALLY need and answer to though.

Before I say ANYTHING, you should know that my brother, who is 23, lives with me. He currently is going to college, and getting his act straight. He has ADD, and cant really pay attention much. He has short term memory loss, and cant really sit still. Last week he lost his backpack at school, which caused a little argument in my house. HIS PSP was taken away too. This should help you read later on in the story.

It was Thursday. I was up aand roaring to get up, and ask my mom for my PSP. She as usual, said "Not until you get ur grade up." BUT, did I have a surprise for her. I got 3 100s on quizes, so i came home, and said "mom, give me my PSP," and showed her my quizes. She said, "Its in the master bedroom, under the cabinet." To cut a long story short, it wasnt there, and she checked it. My usual side that ALWAYS thinks harshly said "Your brother took it, and lost it in school." I was shocked, and told my parents, and they called him. THey put two and two together, and concludued that he DID take it. He probobly like my PSP better, because i hacked mine fully. He probobly took it, flashed it around, and got his whole backpack stolen when he wasnt looking.

This got my parents really angry. We all started to think about sending him away, to live in a mental institution, cause we couldnt take him anymore. It really started to get into our minds. So we called him, because he was at our grandmother's house (He LOVES his grandmother) and he continued to deny it. Like he alwasy does.

Well, now I cooled off. My parents and I have agreed to replace everything that was in the bag, and give him back his PSP over the Summer. But there is one problem.

You guys know that the PSP's are getting new mobos right? Well, what are the chances that we are going to get an original mobo? I want to prevent him from doing this again. Anyone know where to get one?

no ebay links PLZ

2.00>2.5>2.71>1.5>HarleyG Semi-Brick>1.5>2.71SE-B\'\'>2.71SE-C>Semi-brick>2,71SE-C>Semi-brick>2.71SE-C>Semi-brick>(coninue the semi-brick pattern for about 27 times)>2.71SE-C

cor3 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

wtf......if ur brother has a mental problem y is he in college?

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by cor3
    That has nothing to do with it :/

Even handicapped people need an education.

Wow. Sorry about your loss :(

He is smart and all, he just cant pay attention.
    2.00>2.5>2.71>1.5>HarleyG Semi-Brick>1.5>2.71SE-B\'\'>2.71SE-C>Semi-brick>2,71SE-C>Semi-brick>2.71SE-C>Semi-brick>(coninue the semi-brick pattern for about 27 times)>2.71SE-C

cor3 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

o my bad i just read that u wanted to send him to a mental institution and was like how da hell is he in college than.

o my bad i just read that u wanted to send him to a mental institution and was like how da hell is he in college than.
    He is in college now.

Just, i want him to get a new PSP, but want an original mobo with it. Any ideas?

~buSta~ is offline -Hacks Guru

Your story sounds BS to me if your brother has ADD as you call it its actually ADHD and I and my cousins, dad in my family have it :/

And I dont act like that ,

Quote Originally Posted by ~buSta~
    Your story sounds BS to me if your brother has ADD as you call it its actually ADHD and I and my cousins, dad in my family have it :/

why the fuck would i bullshit.

Right now isnt the time for being a fucking asshole you douche.

Scimpy666 is offline -Hacks Guru

Why send someone with ADD or ADHD (2 separate conditions busta's family are hyperative) to a mental institution? They're still normal people. They just don't have very long attention spans and are easy destracted or get bored of things faster than everyone else. ???

Iceman is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by ~buSta~

I agree with Paul. That was a douchebag thing to say.

And there are 2 different forms. ADD, and ADHD. ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) just has trouble concentrating, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) has trouble concentrating, and sitting still, ect (Hence the reason it's called Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder). It's not a mental retardation thing, it's just really hard for them to concentrate on one thing. They can think on the same level as you or I, but can't pay attention to one thing (usually) long enough to do so. However, like any disease, or other issue, it can vary in severity, so what you may think to be easy may be incredibly hard for someone with the same affliction. In this case, it's not as bad, since he can go to college and study, and use his PSP, ect. Other than their ability to concentrate, there is no difference. (However, over time, the lack of concentration on studies can put them behind) But still, mentally, there is no difference in how much they CAN learn. ADD/ADHD just makes it difficult. My brother is ADD/Borderline ADHD, btw.

Anywho, sorry to hear that mate. I think that a lot of them are TA-082/86, but there are still some original mobo's floating around. (Or you could go used, and have a higher chance there)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast