Thread: Just Wondering What happened

Huey is offline -Hacks Hacker

when i went on vacation last summer i brought my psp. one day i just switched batteries and when i turned it on it worked for 5 seconds and turned off. right after i was thinking what the fuck so i turn it on again, i turn it on black screen but its still on. i decide to watch the black screen hoping that it turns back to normal.... NOTHING. so when i got home i didnt even bother touching my psp until like 2 months later i turned it on and it works... am i lucky or is that how you fix a psp?

cor3 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

u probably had it on the lowest screen darkness thingy

nope i didnt i pressed that button and the screen didnt change there was no sound and it doesnt turn off by the switch thingy, i turn it off by taking off the battery :D

Towlies is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huey
    nope i didnt i pressed that button and the screen didnt change there was no sound and it doesnt turn off by the switch thingy, i turn it off by taking off the battery :D
    So you didn't touch your PSP for 2 months for the fact that you thought it was broken. I would have instantly been testing is with stuff when I got home

well of course i checked on it than got fight night round 3 for 360 and forgot about it til my friend talks about getting free games on psp so i look for it, find it and it works.