Thread: All I can say is.. WOW

THe Naminator is offline -Hacks Neophyte

yo I accidently bricked my system by putting the data.dxar from the 2.71 SE-C into the 3.02 oe installer and it had an error during installation and all I could go to was recovery mode. I could not go back to 1.50 for some reason so I decided to try the autoboot into an eboot (the 2.71 SE-C installer). And guess what... IT WORKED! I reflashed the 2.71 SE-C and now I know to manually extract the data.dxar from the 3.02 oe thing in order to install 3.02 oe. DUMB ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but lucky!)

philippecr is offline -Hacks Veteran

lucky u. :)

and welcome to the 3.02OE-A family :) and be carefull next time.

Remember.
    use 2.71SE-C's data.dxar to do ur 3.02OE-A installation = stupid.
    2.5>1.5>1.0>1.5>3.02OE-A>3.02OE-B>3.03OE-A>3.03OE-A\'>3.03OE-B>3.03OE-C>3.10OE-A>3.10OE-A\' PSP owner. DAX always rulez.
    - Playing: Metal Slug Anthology, Sid Meier\'s Pirates!, Final Fantasy VII
    Waiting for FINAL FANTASY 7: Crisis Core - Good games always need to wait longer...

THe Naminator is offline -Hacks Neophyte

THX! I know it was stupid of me... but now I know. I hated the feeling of having a brick (will be a long time before I forget that feeling), but now i am overjoyed with happiness YAY!!!!

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

You're luck, but never do something that dumb again, or you will lose your PSP next time.

PwarSknightsP is offline -Hacks Member

"I could not go back to 1.50 for some reason so I decided to try the autoboot into an eboot (the 2.71 SE-C installer). And guess what... IT WORKED! I reflashed the 2.71 SE-C"
    wait, so i can replace the EBOOT.PBP in my recovery folder with an 2.71se-c and it will still work? cause i had sum difficulties with gameboots in 3.02oe-b and i hate how i have to go down to fw1.5 and upgrade bac to 3.02oe-b

cor3 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Zero
    You're luck, but never do something that dumb again, or you will lose your PSP next time.

PwarSknightsP is offline -Hacks Member

>_<

Iguanahak is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by PwarSknightsP
    "I could not go back to 1.50 for some reason so I decided to try the autoboot into an eboot (the 2.71 SE-C installer). And guess what... IT WORKED! I reflashed the 2.71 SE-C"
    wait, so i can replace the EBOOT.PBP in my recovery folder with an 2.71se-c and it will still work? cause i had sum difficulties with gameboots in 3.02oe-b and i hate how i have to go down to fw1.5 and upgrade bac to 3.02oe-b
    he meant that he replaced his BOOT eboot in the BOOT folder, and in recovery he enabled autoboot BOOT. so when he turned the psp on it went right into the installer.

Iguanahak is offline -Hacks Hacker

i also had a situation like this but while i was spoofing my 3.02 oe-b using pspfiler. luckily i backed up the file that i changed to spoof. so when i bricked, i just auto ran the pspfiler and replaced the file with the original backup. and BAM fixed.