Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HElp:do you think gamestop will exchange my psp to another one?

alex007rus is offline -Hacks Newbie

tomorrow is my last day to try to exchange my psp. I acidently upgraded it to 3.1 . Do you think they will exchange my psp to a whole new one and PLZ WRITE THE REASONS I CAN USE TO MAKE THEM EXCHANGE MY PSP. Its in bestest condition and working fine.

I am thinking about saying that when you play the game the psp somehow just turns off, but this isnt a good excuse to exchange psp. What should i do!!! Plz leave me couple reasons that could help me exchange psp. and what should i look for so i dont get this TA-082 psp. (i heard there is like a special number on the side of psp.)

THe Naminator is offline -Hacks Neophyte

do you have warranty on it? I have an idea if it still has warranty on it...... (purposely turn off the power while it is installing a new SONY update [ipsofacto bricking it] and you go to them and say that the power surged while you were updating the psp) or you could take the more friendly way which is what I did. I went to Circuit City (that's where I bought my psp at with warranty) and I told them that the psp had trouble reading UMD discs. They gave me a new one. The reason I traded that one in was because I had upgraded to 2.71 and I thought there would never be a 2.71 downgrader (a month later one comes out how ironic) so I just replaced it at Circuit City and I received a non-ta-082 (I never checked to see if it was a ta-082 before I bought it) and it came with firmware 2.5.

yes... its says i can exchange psp within 30 days... and tomorrow is my last day i can exchange it. I have everything, even the reciet. all i need is a good reason!!!!! plz plz plz help...

would reason: "When i play the game my psp shots off by itself and i am loosing my game"would work???\

any ohter suggestions???

on the reciet its says that i have 30 days to exchange/return ithem. Its a gamestop store so its going to be hard to trick them.

did those reasons help you?

thanks bro. You know i dont wont to brick my psp. what if they will not exchange it? that would suck for me. ill go for the other way. I hope thats going to work. ill make a post tomorrow saying if it did or didnt.

but do you think they would pop in umd disk to see if i am lying???? that would suck.

well good luck with getting a good psp!!!!!! That is what I did at Circuit City and I didn't have any trouble replacing my psp with that excuse..... just make sure you bring all of the components of the psp with you to the gamestop to prove you bought the psp.... lolz

you see this is pretty much what i did. i bought it and upgraded it. and wasnt even thinking. now i am all left alone with 3.1 firmware here mad.

Well i dont think there that checky on it; I mean if you said that the psp has errors loading some or most of your UMD disks/games, then they should accept that, but then again I've never returned a psp to GAMESTOP before.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast