Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2GB or 4GB

Jodan47 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Which one would you reccomend. I have the one gig and am going to upgrade to either one. I have enough for the $80 2GB, but the 4GB seems more apealing, but would like to know whats the cheapest place you can find one (No Internet sites like Ebay/Best Buy), the cheapest I found it listed for was Best buy has one for $135.

I usually have just enough space for media on the one gig, but with the 3.02 SE Firmware, The four gig would be nice for storing games plus media, since I usually have to manage whats on my memory at a certain time.

Smurff is offline -Hacks Smarty

i'd say if u got the money go for the 4GB one, because i started w/ a 1GB and it wasn't enough, so i sold it for $30 and bought a 2GB for $40 (rebates and shit) and now i want a 4GB but i'll probably just keep my 2GB as it's big enough since i don't use the PSP for music or anything but games and movies.

if u can wait for ur extra 55 bucks, u might be happier.

Currently on 5.00 M33-6 ; side not my sigpic is a bit outdated

Huey is offline -Hacks Hacker

i depends if you are willing to spend the money, 4gb is good because you can carry a shitload of isos and videos and music and 2gb can carry a few.

A_Z
    A_Z is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jodan47
    The four gig would be nice for storing games plus media, since I usually have to manage whats on my memory at a certain time.
    yeh.. with all the psx games and ISO's... plus all the music and pr0n, I need to buy myself a 4gb...
    It would be the best choice I think....

but where..? well.. Im quite sure that the stores in my country and yours are completely different, so I cant help in that...

m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

if you got the money go with the 4gb

Huey is offline -Hacks Hacker

since the psx games has come out it is a better idea to get a 4gb stick so you can play alot of psx games cause there pretty big and psp games

that_guy is offline -Hacks Ninja

4GB if you can afford it.
    Otherwise just get the 2GB.

Dookie is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

4GB=Win
    XBL - PhantomRampage - PSN

Malistix is offline -Hacks Member

with the resent psx emuator im getting 4 or 8gb SOON! :rolleyes:

astro2 is offline -Hacks Newbie

buy the 4gb if you can afford it, i got the 4gb off ebay and it works fine, And cause its ebay its connected to 'pay pal' therefore if it is a fake you can report it and quickly get your money back. (super cheap aswell)

oh btw

i hope everyone had a merry christmas.

also i popped in to ask for some backup, some jerk from www.gamefaqs.com in the 'sam and max' for 'PC' platform, forum

TOPIC: 'am I dumb'?

i had a little debate with some guy that PSP is better then DS, the guy now can't find any good points in his arguments and now is making it personal by insulting and attack me personally (I hate uncivillized people who pull that crap cause they can't win). Stupid jerk. Someone go tell dumb dumb to find a girlfriend or at least put him in his place and tell him why psp is better then DS. (or at least fake an opinion to shut him up :D)

please?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast