Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sandisk 4GB for 69.99 at Frys

  
  1. #1
    sl2obel2ts is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I just picked mine up 69.99 after 20 rebate plus tax

    enjoy
    upgrade from sony pro duo 2gb :( slow! now i am fast!

    2.01 > 2.71 > 1.5 > 2.71se > 3.03oe > 3.10oe-a\'

  2. #2
    SXForce is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ~The Netherlands~ Post/Day: X
    Posts
    1,704
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Nice and what 69.99 $,€,₤?

  3. #3
    turboda6 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i think he means 69.99 US$. and if u go online, its 79.99 with 20$ rebate. so 59.99 before tax. thats a freakin great price for a 4gb sandisk.

  4. #4
    SXForce is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ~The Netherlands~ Post/Day: X
    Posts
    1,704
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    ^^ Yeh i already thought that :P

  5. #5
    paulrulesPSP is offline -Hacks Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by turboda6
    i think he means 69.99 US$. and if u go online, its 79.99 with 20$ rebate. so 59.99 before tax. thats a freakin great price for a 4gb sandisk.
    Yea great job guys, TELL ME NOW, after i just ordered it for 20 bucks more.............
    2.00>2.5>2.71>1.5>HarleyG Semi-Brick>1.5>2.71SE-B\'\'>2.71SE-C>Semi-brick>2,71SE-C>Semi-brick>2.71SE-C>Semi-brick>(coninue the semi-brick pattern for about 27 times)>2.71SE-C

  6. #6
    01FE is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    HUH i only see on thier site Sandisk 4GB 104.99 shipped. a Sandisk Ultra $99.
    A SONY 4GB $99.00?? guess i didnt look hard enuff

  7. #7
    cor3 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,889
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulrulesPSP
    Quote Originally Posted by turboda6
    i think he means 69.99 US$. and if u go online, its 79.99 with 20$ rebate. so 59.99 before tax. thats a freakin great price for a 4gb sandisk.
    Yea great job guys, TELL ME NOW, after i just ordered it for 20 bucks more.............
    ownd

  8. #8
    213SICE is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I don't see it anymore??

  9. #9
    ralphie2511 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 01FE
    HUH i only see on thier site Sandisk 4GB 104.99 shipped. a Sandisk Ultra $99.
    A SONY 4GB $99.00?? guess i didnt look hard enuff
    its the last one after you search for "4gb memory stick pro duo"

  10. #10
    santoscrew is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Can somebody link me to da site :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •