Thread: 2.80 downgrade

commonlegacy is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I rrrrrrreally want to know, ive been tempted to for the last two days but im too scared. :blush:

Sig made by Gliz9. Thanks man!

Artemisk is offline -Hacks Smarty

You've been waiting long enough don't you think, you only live life once mofo so get downgrading!

\"I\'ve got one bullet and its got your e-mail address on it, don\'t make me hit send.\" - Assy McGee

213SICE is offline -Hacks Smarty

close your eyes and do it

Bald Noggin is offline -Hacks Newbie

I too hesitated wether I should downgrade or not but, I took a deep breath and decided to give it a go.

I used 'Easy 2.80 Downgrader'. http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/974

Worked for me. Mind you, I just bought a Ver 2.0 PSP Motherboard from ebay that I was going to put into my PSP and then downgrade. Needs minor repair to the LCD backlight connector on the PCB. Just might fix it and then downgrade to 1.5 then to 3.02-oe-b and put back on ebay. ;)

Just follow the instructions as they are written.

The only problem I had was when executing xLoader (NOT eLoader). It would lock up my PSP then reset it. I found that instead of selecting xLoader, press Triangle, then start slide show. It came back saying that it couldn't start as there were no photo's. Ignore it. I then selected xLoader and the PSP did not lock up. I then ran the update from the games folder (just like the instruction say) and now I'm the proud owned of a PSP with 3.02-oe-b.

If you want to downgrade but you're not sure, just remember the NIKE Slogan, JUST DO IT! :)

Cheers.

And a big shout out to ALL those that made downgrading the PSP possible. You are legends. Keep it up.

commonlegacy is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Noggin
    If you want to downgrade but you're not sure, just remember the NIKE Slogan, JUST DO IT! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by 213SICE
    just close ur eyes and do it
    I rrrrrreally want to but i dont want to end up with a beautiful shiny paperweight. i think im just gonna wait for a more stable release.

Sig made by Gliz9. Thanks man!