Thread: Headache

markb28'gmail.com is offline -Hacks Newbie

Am I the only person who finds it hard to keep up with all these versions?

I don't know what the difference between Hen_d or b or whatever or these oe_a oe_b versions are. 2/71 c????? F*** me! PSX emulation wtf!!!!

Took me ages to work out I could downgrade to 1.5 with my 2.5 white jap psp, pretty happy so far with me devhook 46 running isos and homebrew. Until I found this site I had two games and was playing my psp every five months.

However, I am 36 with a regular IT job...any other old folks around here who can't keep up?

I do however really appreciate the fantastic work involved by you young hacking people - fantastic work!

I will probably be on this oe_b version when you lot are using your psps as a remote control for your PC's or something equally ridiculous.

cheers

Mark

chaos17 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Wtf:.
    0.o?
    ------------ You -
    -
    -
    -
    - Fail ////.. at psp hacking???

I\'m surrounded by some kind of... chaos.
    What did you do to me so my life gone away.
    Experiment #X-81 : Vincent Valentine

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Umm, no one here has actually programed this stuff. Anyway, get 3.02OE-B. If you read up on PSP news at least once a week you wont get lost.
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

Bald Noggin is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by markb28'gmail.com
    However, I am 36 with a regular IT job...any other old folks around here who can't keep up?
    Well, I'm 35 (going on 36!) and work for a major Telco looking after Video Network nation wide. I find the software part of things way over my head, but as for hardware and hardware mods, I LOVE IT!:D

As CesarAndreu said, just drop in once, maybe twice a week and you'll pretty much well keep up to date.

I will probably be on this oe_b version when you lot are using your psps as a remote control for your PC's or something equally ridiculous.
    Didn't you know. You can already use your PSP as a wireless controller for your PC games. Check out this link: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/692

Enjoy!

P.S. Growing old is mandatory, growing up IS NOT!:mrgreen:

that_guy is offline -Hacks Ninja

You're new,
    keep reading the threads stickied in the tut section and all the whatnots about FW etc will stick in your head.

markb28'gmail.com is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hello again, bit the bullet and have now upgraded to 3.02OE-A It's great, will upgrade to B when I find a PSX game I want to play.

One thing I have noticed is that some of my iso/cso's run slower than via my earlier version of devhook, not a major problem as I can also run devhook but has anyone else had this issue.

I'm using a 2gb ms duo (probably a fake, far too cheap on ebay).

Mark

LinK3604 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Im 20 and with a irregular job... and i wont be able to keep up with the scene for the next year or so as of january 17th... i will be "over there" if ya know what i mean....