Thread: TA-082 downgrader was weird...

sl2obel2ts is offline -Hacks Smarty

My friend and I downgraded his TA-082 psp and flashed it with 3.02OE afterwards. Damn that was the most breath taking moment for us.

We did what DAX said in his readme.

the funny thing was that It successfully downgraded and blue screen popped and we pressed O.
    then here was the problem. The sound worked but screen wouldnt show up!!!! We got to XMB somehow by resetting my PSP and doing the same thing, and we decided to update to 2.71 again by using umd disc by copying me upgrade lol, but I was too lazy to downgrade mine to 1.5 thru recovery mode and upgrade to 2.71. So we were stuck.

It wasnt a brick definitely not... It couldnt recognize the LCD somehow. When we put the psp into sleep mode the screen appeared for .5 second and disappeared. wth? We accidntally disconnected the power cable and the screen worked! and we tried to push every single buttons on the psp lol, and when we pressed the screen button the LCD worked again! However, the screen does not show up or disappear on boot, or transition to game from XMB, and we had to manually make it come up by pressing the screen button on psp.

He has 3.02OE-B now with some FFVII and chrono cross. lol but then screen keeps disappearing for him. I guess hes stuck with that. :P

2.01 > 2.71 > 1.5 > 2.71se > 3.03oe > 3.10oe-a\'

Dookie is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Upgrade and downgrade again. Maybe that'll help fix the problems
    XBL - PhantomRampage - PSN

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

^^I'd be especially careful about that though - according to 0okm, you can't run the offical 1.50 to 2.01 (or was it 2.50?) update EBOOTs, or you'll brick.

However I haven't really looked into TA-082 downgrading, so I'm really not sure.

Tuner is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

This was the most stupid glitch.... Just push the screen button

Oldas fuccccck

I leave my system's on and dont log out of anything.

Huey is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by sl2obel2ts
    TA-082 downgrader was weird
    your wierd

Towlies is offline -Hacks Member

This is one thing for anyone know after they get the warning screen and press O

This happend to me and turned out on some PSP's the brigtness will go off and you just need to press the screen button and bam it goes back.

02sheslopV2 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Heh... reminds me of some dude on another forum, who accidentally dislodged his power cable whilst downgrading so his screen turned off. Thinking his PSP was bricked he removed the battery to fully turn it off... and bricked it.

Exzero is offline -Hacks Newbie

I had the same thing try pressing the background l;ight a few times or shutting it off and restarting and or pulling out the plug and plugging it in or out I had the same problem its best just to upgrade to 3.02 OE-A or OE-B