Thread: 2 Programs I wish there were.

The1AndOnly-X- is offline -Hacks Newbie

A PS1 Iso shrinker kinda like umd gen, and a freeware Iso ripper so you could assure good rips of software, Nero ripping then nrg -> iso software cuases bad rips

Grafh is offline -Hacks Member

I would want the first one as well.

Get ISOproducer for the second one, Its free, and easy to use. http://www.aldostools.com/isoproducer.html -Used that for 20 games and counting, all working.

philippecr is offline -Hacks Veteran

from DAX's popstation's readme.

Q: My game generated is a lot higher in size than the same one from ps3store...
    A: They use compression. Because the algorithm of compression is not still reversed, compressed
    isos are not supported yet.

would tat answer ur question? so it mostly means the next popstation will include tat compression method :)
    2.5>1.5>1.0>1.5>3.02OE-A>3.02OE-B>3.03OE-A>3.03OE-A\'>3.03OE-B>3.03OE-C>3.10OE-A>3.10OE-A\' PSP owner. DAX always rulez.
    - Playing: Metal Slug Anthology, Sid Meier\'s Pirates!, Final Fantasy VII
    Waiting for FINAL FANTASY 7: Crisis Core - Good games always need to wait longer...

The1AndOnly-X- is offline -Hacks Newbie

When running that progrm I get a -1 error first off when I try to configure the drive to read my dvdrw drive it crahes. I don't honestly care if it is compressing said Iso for the ps1 just allowng me to remove music/dummy/video files or to relink them easly...just being lazy really since I know you can do all that in any iso editor.

I just restarted the pc and now it will not even start the program up giving a serious error and asking if I would like to send data to microsoft.

Grafh is offline -Hacks Member

Odd I never had that problem.

Make sure your settings look like this.

Also hit "Try Auto-Detection" before making an iso for the first time.