Thread: Getting new PSP

MBaldwin is offline -Hacks Newbie

On my birthday my mother bought me Vice City Stories I was too impatient and upgraded anyway :( so I decided to wait till a 2.81 downgrade to come out.Now for Christmas everyone and their mother got 2.71 PSPs and my friend says he will trade me his 2.7 something for my 2.81 this week :D because he has no internet to upgrade with.If he makes the trade with me what should i hook it up with ? are there any good emulators (because I have roms) and what is this new playstation emulator and how do i copy the original game so i can play it (I'm sure i still have some PSX games laying around)

eloder is offline -Hacks Veteran

downgrade to 1.5 then upgrade to custom fiwmware 3.02 oe-b FTW!!!! oh btw, check if you're friends psp is TA-082 first so u can use the right downgrader

Ok thanks but how would I get a playstation game to run on the emulator

Malistix is offline -Hacks Member

check one of the many tutorials, or just download many of the already ripped by other people psone games :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Malistix
    check one of the many tutorials, or just download many of the already ripped by other people psone games :cool:
    Is it legal for you to post or PM a link for a rip for me?

eloder is offline -Hacks Veteran

when upgrade to 3.02 oe-b you don't nid no emu cuz it works there, u just have to cr8 an eboot from an .img/.iso (whichever your game came w/) using popstation... then cr8 a folder in GAME then place it there