Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please HELP! (memory card ptoblem)

kingrun1 Guest

i really dont know how to fix this problem i played gta:vcs and there was an error on the screen in the middle of the game (error reading gta:vcs umd) well i tryied to quit the game by pressing the home button it didnt work and tried to turn off the power that didnt work either (the memory card was flashing really fast) then i waited about 20min then i took the psp battery so that i could turn it off i placed the battery back in turned on the psp and it doesnt show me my memory card i have 3 memory cards 32mb 512mb 1gb tried all of them the psp doesnt read them anymore when i put in a memory card into it the memory card light doesnt even flash (and i know it has to) so please help me (i hope this problem can be fixed) and sorry for my english :(

eloder is offline -Hacks Veteran

maybe ms slot is broken or sumtin'...

kingrun1 Guest

and is it possible to fix or replace a thing like this

part time hero is offline -Hacks Newbie

leave the battary out for a few days then try again or try reseting factory settings

kingrun1 Guest

im left with 1.5 fw if i restore factory setting wont it brick my psp?

kingrun1 Guest

ok ive cheked all of them none of the memory cards are corrupt now i have 1.5fw with 0.46 devhook if i restore factory settings wont my psp get bricked

kingrun1 Guest

ok i restored my factory settings it still the same it still aint reading the memory stick i just dunno what to do now is there any way or any hope of fixing this problem because the psp is useless if i cant play through my memory stick

dazsh is offline -Hacks Smarty

open your psp and have a look at the ms reader see if anything looks bent or broken here
    PSP 310oe-a` U.P 1.50 Customising all the way!!
    Go DA
    Got me Wii, PSP still rules
    http://www.divineo.com/php/affstart....ode=1642871405

kingrun1 Guest

i dont really approve doing things like that because i have problems with opening stuff i opened my mobile phone once and i ust wanted to see whats wrong well there was a problem i just looked around in it then i puted it all back togeher and it didnt even turn on so the phone was trash i threw it out the next day XD so i dont approve opening stuff if im not a pro on these things so any other ideas

dobe3 is offline -Hacks Newbie

same here!

my PSP does not read any MS!

have you solved your problem??

please i am desperate !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast