Thread: Well......I did it....

Cyonix is offline -Hacks Guru

alright, so i was sitting in my room last night, gazing at my 1.5 psp and also the 3.03 OE files on my PC....if you read my post in the help section, then you know that i was a bit reluctant at flashing my PSP....anyways, i finally said to myself, "i'm gonna do this"....

so, i started the manual install process.....and everything was going smoothly....until it came time to flash....no, nothing went wrong with the PSP, i just started having second thoughts....so i took about 20-30 minutes to think about it (actually, i watched the end of Mars Attacks!, but....)

finally, i decided to go ahead and do it.....

....and it worked! I am now the proud owner of a 3.03 OE PSP!

As soon as i saw the PSP load up on OE, I started singing the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song from Ren and Stimpy :o

anyways, i also need a coulpe of things:

1) the recovery folder, cause my manual install files didn't come with one (ya know, just in case...)

2) a program that takes screenshots (there's a font/bg contest going on at psp-downgrades, and with one at psp-hacks next week, i'm gonna need this)

3) a program that flashes fonts, XMB icons, etc. (i believe the latest version of X-flash does this....am i right)

Long Live 3.03 OE! Long Live Dark Alex!

IDaRK_IMesSeNGeR is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Good job and congrats! I have a feeling that I'll be experiencing the same thing you did when I go through the process..=/
    Signature Rule Violation

Max sig size: 150px height, 400px width

philippecr is offline -Hacks Veteran

1) the recovery folder, cause my manual install files didn't come with one (ya know, just in case...)

2) a program that takes screenshots (there's a font/bg contest going on at psp-downgrades, and with one at psp-hacks next week, i'm gonna need this)

3) a program that flashes fonts, XMB icons, etc. (i believe the latest version of X-flash does this....am i right)
    1. Get the easy installer. Most of them comes with it :) Just extract the recovery folder from it :)
    2. use SVCapture. :) the 2.71SE one works well on 3.03oe-a too. Search for it in the download section.
    3. X-flash, or PSPfiler for advance user. :)

and lastly, Congrat :) :) Welcome to the 3.03OE-A family. :P
    2.5>1.5>1.0>1.5>3.02OE-A>3.02OE-B>3.03OE-A>3.03OE-A\'>3.03OE-B>3.03OE-C>3.10OE-A>3.10OE-A\' PSP owner. DAX always rulez.
    - Playing: Metal Slug Anthology, Sid Meier\'s Pirates!, Final Fantasy VII
    Waiting for FINAL FANTASY 7: Crisis Core - Good games always need to wait longer...

Cyonix is offline -Hacks Guru

thanx...and i also need this...

a program that organizes homebrew icons (cause my version of PSPbrew doesn't work)

i was gonna edit my original post, but my internet stopped working for a while...