Thread: thinking about it...

Man. is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

i've got a 1.5 with Harley G's cfm, but i'm thinking about upgrading to 3.02-OE A

is it the right move to make

i downloaded the files, and have one question too: whats the use of the DXAR file, its not mentioned in any of the tuts only in th readme

--------------------мαкανєℓι тнα ∂ση--------------------

scooochie4 is offline -Hacks Hacker

I was in the same position as you . Held on to 1.5 for pretty long. But upgrading is worth it for the ps1 games. not sure about the dxar file, i just used calo's installer and it does everything

falcon212 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

dude 3.03 OE-A is latest one, go for this one... upgrading is always BETTER *in my opinion*
    Black Glacier PSP™ 1.5
    4GB Memory Stick™ Pro Duo
    Officially 3.52 M33-2 user

philippecr is offline -Hacks Veteran

3.03OE-A is the best. :) 1.5 is going into history pretty fast now. :)

and for the DXAR file, it's a file generated by oeupdmaker, it generate a compilation from 1.5 and 3.03 for 3.03OE-A. :)

For easy installer, the DXAR is included, the file is generic, no signature check thingy is needed, just use it. :)
    2.5>1.5>1.0>1.5>3.02OE-A>3.02OE-B>3.03OE-A>3.03OE-A\'>3.03OE-B>3.03OE-C>3.10OE-A>3.10OE-A\' PSP owner. DAX always rulez.
    - Playing: Metal Slug Anthology, Sid Meier\'s Pirates!, Final Fantasy VII
    Waiting for FINAL FANTASY 7: Crisis Core - Good games always need to wait longer...

bigballa0722 is offline -Hacks Smarty

think about it....1 firmware....or 2 firmwares in 1.....which one would u want??? the limited one (1.5) or the one that has more capabilities like more codecs for music videos and wallpapers are easier...i mean its jus less of a hassle to flash all the time...and if u change to like 2.00 from 1.5 the screen resoultion looks bigger...jus the way it is...

**EDIT**
    why not progress with everyone instead of staying behind and missing out...???? who wants to be left in the back???

3.03 OE-C | 32 mb | 256 mb | 4 gb |

matsacc is offline -Hacks Smarty

I was in the same boat as you when only 2.71se was out I kept 1.5 with harley g's cf as I saw no real need to update, but soon as 3.02oe-a came out with the ability to play psx games I updated.

I now have 3.03oe-a and cannot reccomend it enough! It's awesome mate, definately go for it I say!!

Cyonix is offline -Hacks Guru

I held on to 1.5 for a very long time....but last night, i decided it was time to upgrade....and i am most pleased with the results...

go with 3.03 OE and do a manual install....you won't be disappointed