Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lmfao!!!

Noin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

looooooool i was just playing Spyro right now, and i approached the fairy in some level, and she said the following this:

"I'm sorry Spyro but you're playing a hacked version of the game, or an illegal copy, you may encounter problems with it which wouldn't occur with the legal copy" - LMFAO the developers predicted that?!? holy shit!

Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

are you serious? wtf...... are you serious?

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

screen shot please?

Yes i am! wanna see a screenshot?! (i'll try taking it with my phone cam)
    Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

paulrulesPSP is offline -Hacks Member

Holy shit............ They really predicted that......................... Im really stumped.

Im guessing the people who made the game are laughing their assses off right about.......NOW!
    2.00>2.5>2.71>1.5>HarleyG Semi-Brick>1.5>2.71SE-B\'\'>2.71SE-C>Semi-brick>2,71SE-C>Semi-brick>2.71SE-C>Semi-brick>(coninue the semi-brick pattern for about 27 times)>2.71SE-C

shit it'll take a while cause im charing the battery of my camera (around 20 mins to get it charged enough to make a normal pic)

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

sweet! :) that's crazy! spyro of all games...

that's sick, when i've read that message i was like wtf is she gonna brick my fucking psp or what. But it was just a message phew...

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

Same with DBZ. Except they just put a warning when you try to boot and won't let you go past.
    The Spyro thing is old.

Bleh when i wanted to re-start the game from the beginning and get to that moment (its in the first world, the one with the gates) the fairy aint there anymore :/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast