Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Don't buy "evolve" faceplates.

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I bought that cow faceplate off "divineo.com" and them basturds sent me a defect. It was that fuzzy cow faceplate which in retrospect was a bad idea.

The faceplate came w/ buttons and looked "nice" but then after I installed it (and I installed it 100% correct) the L and R buttons were "frozen" in place and the only buttons that worked were "X, right dpad, volume".

it was totally fucked up. And when i'd press "start/select" the LCD would "melt" which I guessed it was putting too much pressure on the LCD. What I did was clean out the origional faceplate and put it back on. It works better at least since it was pretty dirty on the inside.

damn you divineo.com I want my $30 back... lol

philippecr is offline -Hacks Veteran

hem.... avoid tat.
    2.5>1.5>1.0>1.5>3.02OE-A>3.02OE-B>3.03OE-A>3.03OE-A\'>3.03OE-B>3.03OE-C>3.10OE-A>3.10OE-A\' PSP owner. DAX always rulez.
    - Playing: Metal Slug Anthology, Sid Meier\'s Pirates!, Final Fantasy VII
    Waiting for FINAL FANTASY 7: Crisis Core - Good games always need to wait longer...

yeah im pissed. fucking cocksucking motherfucking bitches i should of just ripped the bitch open and cleaned it instead and saved myself $30. never buy a faceplate unless u know other ppl who've bought the same brand and that way you'll at least know if it ain't a defective piece of shit.

P*S*P*K*I*C*K*S is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hero_Sky is offline -Hacks Smarty

Can we get a direct link to the faceplate you purchased?

xPSPx Skull xPSPx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Oh sh**! I just ordered that sweet lookin chrome one off totalconsole.com! It's from evolve O_O. Maybe the guys at divineo defected it? I hope so... Anyway i heard about buttons getting stuck and everything, but i also heard that is fixable? dang...
    starting over

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Damn... That sucks

This is were i got mine
    http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,206.htm

yeah I should of got mine off decalgirl or at least read of someone who has the same brand so I'll know it ain't defective :/ o well at least i cleaned it out and the buttons work better but it wasnt worth $30 4 that lol

yanquiuxo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by drmadcow
    yeah I should of got mine off decalgirl or at least read of someone who has the same brand so I'll know it ain't defective :/ o well at least i cleaned it out and the buttons work better but it wasnt worth $30 4 that lol
    haha drmadcow, i remember your original post...you were so stoked on that faceplate, bummer it didn't work out.

i got one of mine (crystal clear) from decalgirl, and they sent me one of their "display items" which the front side was covered in those tiny scratches, which totally pissed me off a bunch. but i believe the name of the brand i got (which is a really nice fitting faceplate) is XCM Faceplates. i would definitely trust with another

...still waiting for street sk8er to work for psx......

SoloHeart is offline -Hacks Newbie

Look closely in the pic and you can kinda see it "melt" the LCD screen already towards the bottom. :/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast