Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTF this is **** bullshit!

Noin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I just got my BRAND new white PSP, i downgraded it and all, it was all perfect until this very moment, it fucking showed a stuck pixel... i thought im gonna friggin kill someone, this psp was used just for 1 hour and it has a fucking stuck pixel already, wtf. I mean comeon, my old black psp (R.I.P) i had a for a year NEVER had any problems with the LCD no stuck pixels nothing, it was perfectly fine. And now this, i get a bran new PSP and a fucking stuck pixel for the start, I WILL NOT GIVE IT BACK TO SONY NO MATTER HOW BAD IT WOULD GET - that'd be the stupidest shit to do for a homebrewer. Anyway im running that pixel fixer now (gonna let it go for an hour) and check back later, i'll keep u updated WTF is going on with this...

What a joke...

Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

Chernobyl is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Sony engineering at its finest, heck my first PSP came brand new with a dead pixel :(

This is just bullshit, anyway if it stays like that i'll just buy a new SEPERATE lcd for the PSP (there are loads of those over here and other places too) and screw sony.

But wtf its new and i dont feel like opening up something brand new i paid friggin 260$ for
    Inventory: White 3.40 OE-A PsP (uNuSeD) | Black 3.40 OE-A PsP (bRiCkEd) | Black 3.03 OE-B PsP (f\'ed up Motherboard) | Piano Black Slim/Lite 5.00m33 PsP (Alive and kickin\')

How do ya think i felt when i still had my dead pixeled 3.03 PSP lol i wanted to smash it. No brew and a dead pixel to boot :(

Thats a joke, this is the first time i bought a brand new DEFECTIVE electronics device, sony sucks... they fuck up the PSP in every possible way...

Dont let Sony hear you say that, you might just find a new PSP update lol

Jain7th is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i got a dead pixel after a month (or i just recoginised it then), it shitty but it`s just such agreat device (thx to all home brewers and dark alex for owning sony damn ass^^) and you don`t see it, when not searching for or looking at it.

stuck/dead pixels is some of the probs you can have with lcds, just life with it (and pirate a lot of games, just to make up the money for paying the full price for a "defect" psp :mrgreen: )
    __/maclover\\________

just got my mac book pro ^^

lilwrightbros is offline -Hacks Smarty

Here is a fix
    Start your psp with the faceplate off. Press on the lcd where the dead/stuck pixel is and it will fill up and start working normally! its amazing and i have no clue how it works but it does

*note if you dont want to void your warrenty by taking off the faceplate try just pushing on the plastic that will put pressure on the lcd. Also dont press to hard.....

Thats the prob, its VERY high but not SO high that its hardly noticeable while playing, its just EXACTLY in the line where the casing DOES NOT touch the screen at all! thats what sucks the most

Also, it appears only on BLACK backgrounds (and it changes colors wtf) other colors are not affected, unless they're DARK

waldog is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Or you could use the 'Alexmea" stuck pixel fixer.

Link for Pixel Fixer is here ---->
    http://www.rogepost.com/n/8080776712

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast