Thread: PSXPSPManuals.com - Over 50 manuals and more

Azumandias is offline -Hacks Newbie

The PSXPSP manual site http://www.psxpspmanuals.com now has over 50 manuals and a few walkthroughs, guides and maps in document.dat format. We have responded to most of the requests on the site to provide our fellow gamers with the manuals they need. Over 30Gbs of manuals have been downloaded.

I am also still committed to increasing the number of manuals available and there are also a couple of dedicated users in the forums, irishwhip and blt024, who have helped build up our collection of manuals. I have posted an average of 4 new manuals a day and will continue to upload new ones every day.

Please stop on by and let us know if you need a manual. Most requests are answered within a day or two.

Thanks and happy gaming.

Now a full-fledged happy homebrew user. 2.5>2.6>2.71>wait>TA-082 (groan)>wait>wait>wait>1.5>3.02OE-A>-B>3.03-A>-A\'>3.03OE-B

WitchKingPSP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

awsome thank u man!! its great to have dedicated ppl like in the psp scene, thank u very much. ill spread the word big time!!!

And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

(Judges 15:14-16, KJV.)

Grafh is offline -Hacks Member

Faved.

Great job.

Games like a Grrl is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru