Thread: PSXPSP Manuals Online - 100th manual uploaded, need help on others

Azumandias is offline -Hacks Newbie

Well, after two weeks of work there are now 100 psx manuals formatted for the popstation/psp firmware that Dark_Alex created. They are available at www.psxpspmanuals.com. I am still dedicated to uploading more manuals but would really like some more requests. It is most fulfilling to be able to offer someone the manual they really wanted. Unfortunately not all requests can be answered. There are still a number of manuals that we are looking for so if you have them, please upload them or send them to me and I will upload them with proper credit. The manuals still needed are:
    Ace Combat 1 (Air Combat)
    Alien Resurrection
    Command & Conquer Red Alert Retaliation
    Megaman Legends 1 & 2
    Primal Rage
    Pro Evolution 2
    Raiden Project
    Rival Schools
    Space Hulk: Vengence of the Blood Angels
    Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
    Street Fighter EX 2 Plus
    Tomba 2

I also created some basic tutorials on how to use the manuals and how to create/upload them.

Now a full-fledged happy homebrew user. 2.5>2.6>2.71>wait>TA-082 (groan)>wait>wait>wait>1.5>3.02OE-A>-B>3.03-A>-A\'>3.03OE-B

WitchKingPSP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Damn i dont have any of those, but i think i might know some1 who does... btw iv been using ur site from day 1, iv spread the word to every1 i know like crazy!! every time i got there i click on ur adds at least 10 times to keep the site goin!!! ur doing great man keep up the exellent work!!!

btw... i dloaded ur chrono cross one earlier, but it was in black and white i couldent really read the letters... Can u ask irishwhip to try1 with a color manual??

And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

(Judges 15:14-16, KJV.)

Grafh is offline -Hacks Member

Sweet. I need to save up for a scanner then I can help you out on this. Have quite a bit of games (200+).

WitchKingPSP - That manual is black and white anyways.

ahhhh. got it. thx

And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

WitchKingPSP - Thanks for the support and the thanks. I will look at the Chrono Cross manual. That was one of the first I created and my pdf converter did smash some text together. I'm down for the count with some flu/cold bug right now, but I will try to recreate it tomorrow. My new method should make the text a little clearer, though with that particular manual (small font and lots of it) I don't know how good I'll be able to get it.

Anyways, glad you guys find the site useful. If you have any other requests, be sure to let me know.
    Now a full-fledged happy homebrew user. 2.5>2.6>2.71>wait>TA-082 (groan)>wait>wait>wait>1.5>3.02OE-A>-B>3.03-A>-A\'>3.03OE-B

exellent thanks alot man. take u time and recover :)

The newer scans for the Chrono Cross are now up on the site (http://www.psxpspmanuals.com/read.php?2,3). I don't know if it is much better as the font is still pretty small, but the letters aren't smashed together in places like they were before. Hope it helps.

Lutheran is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Dude you seriously rock for doing all these manuals , nice job and bravo to you m8