Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To any1 who plays emulators on their PC...

Calo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i have an old sidewinder, but i never use my pc to play games(esp. 1.4ghz 256 ram lol), the odd time i'd play emu's an my mates like mario or sonic. zinga i don't know how you like the keyboard, it just doesn't feel right.

WitchKingPSP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Zing thats just it, it IS legal... Its an IGN guide, and NO u CANNOT find it anywere else... IV looked all day!

And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

(Judges 15:14-16, KJV.)

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by WitchKingPSP
    Zing thats just it, it IS legal... Its an IGN guide, and NO u CANNOT find it anywere else... IV looked all day!
    What about IGN's website? If they don't offer it there, then it's not obtainable for free, legally.

WitchKingPSP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

ahhh, you have to be a member to get it, but its not illegal for me to download it fom ANYWERE as it goes under the catagory "file sharing" and since they have no copywrite on it, making duplicates is 100% legal. Maybe frowned upon, but legal all the same.

So iv done nothing wrong, and anyone who lets me download this guide fom them, will do nothing wrong either.

And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

(Judges 15:14-16, KJV.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2