Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cheap 4gb memory sticks UK PPL!

kkre4605 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

okay after weeks/months of trying to get my 4gb stick to work, I have come to the conclusion mine is fake. So does anybody have any links to a cheap place to get a 4gb memory card which is genuine/work!

I preferabbly want it off ebay, but I don't wanna risk it unless somebody here can recommend a good seller.

Mason is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Your title sounds more like an offer than an question...

Sorry cant help, but if you go for the transparent sandisks then you should be ok......

PSP History: 2.6-> 2.71-> 1.5-> 2.0-> 1.5-> 1.5CFW + DH0.46 = 1.5CFW/2.71EMU ------
    -->3.02OE-B -----> 3.03OE-B/DevHook 0.51.0101 = CustomFirmware and never bricked!

kkre4605 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

lol, i know, i realise you have to have thread titles to entice ppl to look at your thread or else it will disappear quickly! Okay I will research it tonight on ebay and the net to see what looks good, and ask for peoples advice on here tonight. Cheers.

Ibuprofen is offline -Hacks Hacker

pretty sure the best (legit) one you'll find is 150-170. Sorry..

I gotta wait for my Birthday in August to get my hands on one of these sexy thangs ;)

Brok3n is offline -Hacks Smarty

just search on ebay for people with alot of positive feedback......simple as :P

Oh and make sure to check UK ONLY in the location, that way you get no shit from hongkong or werever.

1.52 > 2.00 > 1.50 > 2.7SE > 3.02OE > 3.03OE > 3.10OE > uhm....kinda lost it at this point > 4.01 M33
    1x 1GB 1x 2GB 1x 4GB

JammyJ is offline -Hacks Newbie

I just brought a 4gb memory stick from eBay and it cost me 30 GBP... Bargain I thought!

As said above just check their feedbacks and don't buy one from Hong Kong! Don't get me wrong their totally ligitimate but they take ages to deliver.....

allenheard is offline -Hacks Member

Hong Kong ones are fake, trust me, also had two from seemingly legit 100% feedback sellers within the UK, cards are still grand but fake nonetheless. Be careful is all I am sayin.

PSP 2.70 > 2.71 > 1.50 > 2.71 SE-C > 3.02 OE-A > 3.03 OE-C
    Sony MS Pro Duo 2GB x 1

Teebor is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I think I got mine from play and it was under £100. Except that they messed me around a bit (like the always do)
    I finally updated my sig, can\'t thing of anything decent to put it in though

p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

90% of them on ebay are fake...

tosscops is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'm looking for a 4gb Memory stick aswell, and found a couple for about £35 in the UK! They're are possibly fake, but all the memory sticks I bought are fake, but I couldn't give a t*oss, they work and they're the size there supposed to be! :)

Look here

http://search.ebay.co.uk/4gb-ms-duo_...lcZ1QQsbrsrtZd

Hope this helps

tosscops

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast