Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Here it is. My Blue PSP!! (pics inside).

waldog is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Well it arrived at around 1:30 pm my time today, as soon as I got it I grabbed the camera and started to open it.

After I opened it I put the screen protector on and did the 3.03 update (it was 3.01) then I pulled out GTA LCS and did the downgrade (used Calo's easy installer. <- Thanks Calo! :D) The psp restarted and it was running HEn then I went back to the downgrade, it patched the board (TA-082) and did it's work...

Now for the scary part. When the psp restarted the screen was black :( so I panicked and started to shack thinking it was bricked), then I remembered to hit the brightness button and it came on. :D YES! My brightness was backwards meaning when I hit it the brightness went down and not up, and it also did the full black screen on the third click :(. I decided to leave that for now) I formatted my memory card twice on the psp then 1 full format with the pc then 1 more with the psp just to be safe. I then updated to 3.10 OE-A (Thanks again Calo!) after that I updated again to 3.10 OE-A'(2). The psp reset and I formatted the card then checked the brightness and it was normal now with the 4 brightness levels no black level without holding the button , it was now working correctly.

I tried ATV Offroad Fury Pro to make sure it would play iso's and worked like a champ. The Blue PSP is different quality than my black one (USA) the Blue one seems to hold the battery tighter and the screen cover isn't connected to the faceplate like the black one is, it almost looks like you can take off the face and replace the screen cover. the buttons are also different, the square button doesn't have a gap around it like the black one does and the analog nub looks smaller or the hole is bigger around it. i compared them and it seems that the whole around the Blue PSP's nub is bigger and it handles a little different imo. No dead pixels either. :D .. But all in all the package arrived form the seller to me in about 5 days and the item is in outstanding condition I would recommend the seller anytime and if you need to know the website it's here ---> bestsku. <- Their ebay name is bestsku. I payed a total of $209.00 usd for the package and regular ground shipping. It was sent from California.

Here are some pictures. The psp looks light colored with the flash of the camera but it's actually a dark metallic blue. It's painted on top and bottom and even though I read on another forum how it's a finger print magnet, it's not! I can't see any finger prints on it even after doing all that stuff to it. (results may very for a dirty person!) LOL. it is really smooth feeling on top and bottom. It is also painted and is different than the Black, White and Pink psp's.
    I'm not good at reviews but I tried for you guys. Tell me what you think?

Here's the pictures -->

ahmed is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

cool im geting 1 soon

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

It's so beautiful~

shady545 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

wow thats nice ilke my double sided clear psp but nothin beats a factory paint job lol

i want two images

Johnnsen is offline -Hacks Veteran

mmh, it looks kinda shitty. Like..dunno, like a plagiat. Not my taste.
    Butcher Of Bitches

apathy07 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Awesome man! Really good pictures, they show the color off nice. I also love how the back has the same finish.

Yo I was thinkin about picking one of these up myself, but can't decide between it and the white one. Have a couple questions you could probably answer: The blue one has the same type clear coat as the black one (infused layer)? And are the buttons clear too, or are they the painted on kind like the white one? Thanks

jin11 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Can I have it? =D

Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Mmmmm .. psp ... *drools*

Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by jin11
    Can I have it? =D
    NO, he already promised it to me!!!

RonJon is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Looks hot.

And the reason that the case is nicer and tighter etc is that it is Japanese.

I could be wrong but my black one is a Japanese one and it is higher quality than my bros EUR one.

I probably am but that is that I have come to :P

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast