Thread: I had no idea that this website had sunk so low.

WitchKingPSP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I know that most of you that post here are mature upstanding people, but theres about four of you and 1 MOD that are so immature and so desperate for attention that it makes me feel sorry for every1 else that posts here.

Beware of the big bad Chaoszero every1, If he calls you a name, dont call him 1 back or he will ban you. And sont disagree with the following people either - Waldog, Allenherd, YoYoballs

As they are buddy buddy with Chaos and Chaos will probobly ban you if you do. And if you do decide to disagree with these people, think back to when you were 6 years old so you can be properly equipped to argue with the kinds of arguements they like to get into. So Long!!!

And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

(Judges 15:14-16, KJV.)

waldog is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by WitchKingPSP
    I know that most of you that post here are mature upstanding people, but theres about four of you and 1 MOD that are so immature and so desperate for attention that it makes me feel sorry for every1 else that posts here.

Beware of the big bad Chaoszero every1, If he calls you a name, dont call him 1 back or he will ban you. And sont disagree with the following people either - Waldog, Allenherd, YoYoballs

As they are buddy buddy with Chaos and Chaos will probobly ban you if you do. And if you do decide to disagree with these people, think back to when you were 6 years old so you can be properly equipped to argue with the kinds of arguements they like to get into. So Long!!!
    Take TA-082_USER with you.

Foxhound is offline -Hacks Veteran

well if you have a problem talk to an admin, mods abusing their powers usually gets them demodded.

trust me i know all about the clicks that go on in this place which is partially why i left for so long.

but to sum it up, ignore them, this place is big enough to not have to deal with teenage angst drama.
    Vote Foxhound for SM...bitches

Demon rape

WitchKingPSP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

is it? Because it seems that Chaos and his little friends go around doing watever they want, and he will close anthing he doesnt like and ban whoever he wants. Dont be surprised if i get banned today.. How do i contact the admins?

And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

(Judges 15:14-16, KJV.)

Foxhound is offline -Hacks Veteran

you send them a PM.

you also have to have proof. cant just throw accusations around. and other people complaining would speed up the process.

but what hurts the process is making threads like this.
    Vote Foxhound for SM...bitches

Demon rape

waldog is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by WitchKingPSP
    is it? Because it seems that Chaos and his little friends go around doing watever they want, and he will close anthing he doesnt like and ban whoever he wants. Dont be surprised if i get banned today.. How do i contact the admins?
    You act like we all hang out after school. We are not a click. You got pwned in this thread --> http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=71782
    And Chaos closed it cause the other guy talked shit about him.

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

here are your admins.
    their topic on you was just put down and locked, so please dont try to start anymore shit. i recall someone marking you as the better man for not posting in that topic and "sinking to their level". let it drop. i would have stopped that first thread sooner, but i decided it would probably fiz itself out. looks like i was wrong. the second chaos starts "banning whoever he wants", he gets demodded. nobody ever gets banned without reason and if any of the other moderators/admins think that the ban is unjustified, we can remove it.
    -once again: please just let this drop. if you've got nothing else to say, i'll lock the topic in 10 minutes.

10 minutes is up. this is over.
    .:LockeD:.