Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wikipedia: SCEE

nekoakuma is offline -Hacks Hacker

Launch PSP-1002 5.50 Prome-4 [Backup/Recovery PSP]
    Near-Launch PSP-1000 6.39ME-4 [Homebrew/iR controller]
    Near-Launch PSP-2002 5.50 Prome-4 [Games/Movies]

LordOfTheStrings is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yup, Sony's Wiki page...

DON\'T BUY MEMORY STICKS FROM EBAY! IF YOU DO, YOU ARE AN IMBECILE!!!
    II Ω The End Begins - March 13th, 2007 Ω II

RonJon is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

funny?

that_guy is offline -Hacks Ninja

Where's the part where I'm supposed to go "lol"?

=/

Here's an idea -> let's vandalise it.
    jk

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Advertisements

To commemorate the tenth anniversary of the PlayStation (PS) gaming console in Italy, Sony released an ad depicting a man smiling towards the camera and wearing on his head a crown of thorns with button symbols (Triangle, O, X, Square). At the bottom, the copy read as "Ten Years of Passion". This outraged the Vatican as well as many local Catholics, prompting comments such as "Sony went too far" and "Vatican excommunicates Sony". After the incident, the campaign was quickly discontinued.[citation needed]

Sony also admitted in late 2005 to hiring graffiti artists to spray paint advertisements for their PlayStation Portable game system in seven major U.S. cities including New York City, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.[citation needed] The mayor of Philadelphia has filed a cease and desist order and may file a criminal complaint. According to Sony, they are paying businesses and building owners for the right to graffiti their walls.[3] As of early January 2006, Sony has no plans to keep or withdraw them.

In July 2006, Sony released a Dutch advertising campaign featuring a white model dressed entirely in white and a black model garbed in black. The first ad featured the white model clutching the face of the black model. The words "White is coming" headlined one of the ads. The ad has been viewed as racist by critics.[4] A Sony spokesperson responded that the ad does not have a racist message, saying that it was only trying to depict the contrast between the black PSP model and the new ceramic white PSP. Other pictures of the ad campaign include the black model overpowering the white model.[5]

In November 2006, a marketing company employed by Sony created a website entitled "All I want for Xmas is a PSP", designed to promote the PSP virally. The site contained a blog, which was purportedly written by "Charlie", a teenager attempting to get his friend "Jeremy"'s parents to buy him a PSP, providing links to t-shirt iron-ons, Christmas cards, and a "music video" of either Charlie or Jeremy "rapping". However, visitors to the website soon discovered that the website was registered to a marketing company, exposing the site on sites such as YouTube and digg, and Sony was forced to admit the site's true origin in a post on the blog, stating that they would from then on "stick to making cool products" and that they would use the website for "the facts on the PSP". The site has since been taken down. In an interview with next-gen.biz, Sony admitted that the idea was "poorly executed"[6].
    Ooh, Sony!

sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru

^sony are just sooo "contraversial" hahaha
    *insert signature here*

Man. is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

it should include somewhere at the bottom in bold "Dark_Alex Owned SCEE"

EDIT: Big Time
    --------------------мαкανєℓι тнα ∂ση--------------------

nekoakuma is offline -Hacks Hacker

if you search google: wikipedia scee

and view the cache, the original content is still there.

wonder how long the snes pic has/will be up for.
    Launch PSP-1002 5.50 Prome-4 [Backup/Recovery PSP]
    Near-Launch PSP-1000 6.39ME-4 [Homebrew/iR controller]
    Near-Launch PSP-2002 5.50 Prome-4 [Games/Movies]

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

PSX, a luxury PlayStation 2 console only released in Japan.

In December 2003 Sony upgraded the PlayStation 2 adding DVD burning and a hard drive with video recording functionality. The upgraded system was renamed the PSX (an acronym formerly used to represent the original PlayStation). The PSX has extensive media connectivity with the PSP. It is an expensive luxury device (approximately US$700). Due to its unpopularity, it was never released outside of Japan link.
    This is something I didn't know. I can't believe it costs $700 though, more than the PS3

im-still-waiting is offline -Hacks Member

yay me
    rofl,that is my terrible grammer and spelling
    eat sleep drum repeat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast