Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PSP Booster Website

LEE6370 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZiNgABuRgA
    Quote Originally Posted by LEE6370
    Oh dear, you really haven't lived have you, take a long hard look at any history book, read any book on psychology and you'll see how wrong you are. You want proof that the law says it's illegal to encourage other to break the law, well Iím sorry but Iím not about to post links to the various sections of Canadian law that apply, Iíve neither the time or patience, and all it would achieve is prove that Iím right and to be honest who really cares, if you must have proof, just look it's there.
    I'm not a lawyer nor a psychologist, and neither do I care. I won't badger further on this point.
    Thing is, you have failed to address many points I have put forward.

I've said that simply telling others that you've done illegal activities is NOT a crime. Whether others take it in is THEIR responsibility. What you say is boasting is simply your view, and yours alone.

If you want, go ahead and search up sites which encourage illegal activity, then email the webmasters about them. I'm sure it will take up much of your time, but nonetheless you'll be very pleased about what you do.
    Jesus christ, are you really stupid or just pretending to be.

It is a criminal offence to incite others to commit a crime, boasting about pirating software, the amount and how you have got away with it, is inciting others to do as you have done.

http://www.canlii.org/ca/sta/c-46/sec22.html

The link above will lead you to the relevant partr of Canadian law.

Ok are you happy now? let this be an end to it.

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

You're pretty funny you know... :P

I'll sum everything up for you, okay? Basically, you come here complaining about Chaos Zero saying that he pirates games. From this, you somehow manage to say that he's inciting others to do the same. You give absolutely no proof of this whatsoever. Okay then, how about this? "I drove at 200kmph down the road the other day, it felt good." LEE6370, using your logic, I'm encouraging you to speed, and according to your "psychology" (which again, you supply absolutely no proof) - you would go do that and kill yourself, I'm sure this will make many people happy.
    Now, we don't give a damn what people do, as long as they stay within the rules. We can't stop you from pirating, neither do we care if you do. Honestly, no-one gives a damn about Chaos Zero pirating stuff - it seems you're the ONLY one who does (meh, doesn't even matter, as telling other members that you do illegal activities isn't against the rules here). Even so, you just HAVE to "make a point" about this (or should I say, harass him about it) - this falls under the category of harassing members, which IS against the rules. Harassing a moderator is a more serious offense, just like offending a police officer is in real life. This is definitely already enough grounds for a ban. Again, if you feel that a mod isn't doing his job properly, simply report, rather than make a fuss out of it - you have absolutely no right to cause havoc.

I decided to let you speak for yourself however. Your whole argument seems to rest soley on "he's inciting others to do criminal acts". This is a rather stupid claim, as demonstrated previously (not to mention you saying that you "can't be bothered" - fact is, you bothered to come to this site, read my post and reply yourself - your actions contract your statements). Either case, even if he is doing illegal acts, what are you going to do about it? Moan about it here? That will get you banned. If you wanna throw a tantrum, do so elsewhere, this isn't welcome here.
    I'm rather amused at the link you gave me as well - as said, Chaos Zero isn't inciting anyone. Not only that, even if he was, you obviously do not understand the word "moderation". Perhaps whenever someone touches you slightly, you should report them to the police for assaulting you. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I have enough grounds to issue you a ban already, but I want to hear your reply to this.

LEE6370 is offline -Hacks Newbie

i've said all i need to say, you've ignored most of it, fair enough thats up to you.

Ban me if you want, but i'm not going to get drawn in again, i've proved my point and can see no reason to further this debate.

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Whatever you say. I have looked into all your points and responded to all, but it seems to do indeed have nothing to say to me. You have only proven that all you do is go around causing chaos and act disrespectful to a moderator.
    You never really had a point, and try to avoid this by blowing everything out of proportion, and making stuff up.

You were given a second chance, and, since you haven't actually caused much trouble yet, there is no point in banning you. Just don't do it again, or you will get banned.

Since you've said all you have to say, I have as well. I also see no reason to continue this debate.

>>>LOCKED<<<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3