Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: question playing through lan

vey
    vey is offline -Hacks Neophyte

me and my friend have unpatched GTA v2.0 but our firmware are differnt. mine is 3.03oe-c and his is 3.10oe-a'. is it possible to play together and will our GTA get patch if we do play together?

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

it's fine. play together if you want

vey

ok i tried it but it doesnt work. when i load MY GTA., i went to multiplayer and tried to host a game but it says "Establishing network connection...please wait." 2 seconds later it say "Communication with the host machine has been lost." ok so i cant host so i tried to join my friends host game, which he was able to make. So when i click on join game all it say was "Looking for Hosts" then kicks me back to the multiplayer menu. Therefore i cant join or host a game. you know whast the problem? My firend PSP firmware is 3.10oe-a2 and mine is PSP firmware 3.03oe-c. do i need to upgrade?

Megamanxiv1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I had this same problem with my brother,.. make sure your psp speeds are about the same. For example if one of you have an iso and the other has the umd.. depending on the memory stick and the set speed of the psp one is going to load faster then the other. Make sure your also close to each other.. If your using an iso and umd slow your psp to default. Sometimes it helps to have a umd in the psp,.. I was having the same trouble with my bro trying to play UtlWarriors code.. When i finally figure it out, I'll probably post a guide.
    Whats up? Wanna buy something from playasia? Please pm me so I can give ya a link so I can get a bonus ^_^

vey

ok ill try it. any other suggestions would help too. thanks

vey

ok i tried it but it doesnt work. when i load MY GTA., i went to multiplayer and tried to host a game but it says "Establishing network connection...please wait." 2 seconds later it say "Communication with the host machine has been lost." ok so i cant host so i tried to join my friends host game, which he was able to make. So when i click on join game all it say was "Looking for Hosts" then kicks me back to the multiplayer menu. Therefore i cant join or host a game. you know whast the problem? My firend PSP firmware is 3.10oe-a2 and mine is PSP firmware 3.03oe-c. do i need to upgrade?

AFROMAN is offline -Hacks Member

it couldnt hurt to upgrade, unless u watnt custom xmb icons

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

make sure they're the same region. different region games cannot play multiplayer together

vey

whre can i check what region is my game? problem is i cant even host and join. joining keep kcking me after a sec and hosting keep saying establishing network connection and then says connection with the host machine is lost. i bought my GTA LCS at circuit city so it should be US

vey

so no one can hlep? i cant make or join from multiplayer mode

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast