Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (worst or best experience w/ your psp) JUST AN ADDITIONAL PAST TIME

asin_punk is offline -Hacks Smarty

You can post your worst or best experience with your psp right here. the purpose of this is just to share a story between you and your psp, how badly your psp had, how much you spent with this thing, etc etc.

here's mine:

at first i don't like psp's cause all i know about psp is you can only play with it when there's a cd (UMD) inside, so i notice that each time i want a new game i shuould buy one which is expensive (because by that time i don't know yet about ISO's and homebrews). but when my sicked cousine got bricked his psp i try to search for a solution around the internet, and i got here (PSPHACKS.COM "the best site ever"). then when i knew that you can only fix bricked psp by changing it's mother board or using or placing a UNDILUTED PLATINUM MODCHIP. but suddenly when i already knew the solution my cousine's health got worst and ends to death. then her mother gave his psp to me and she said "just take good care of your cousine's stuff" then i made a promise to myself that i really need to fix this thing. after his burial i stroll around and got this store offering to change my mother board for a hundred bucks $100.00 i had no choice but to pay for it cause i really want this thing to be fixed cause this is the only memory that he left to me. after an hour i saw the psp working. after reading a lot of stuff here in psphacks i learned how to use iso and cso and some other good stuff. and now all i can say is:

IM REALLY HAPPY WITH (the memory left by my best cousine ever) MY 3.03 OE-C PSP w/ LOTS OF ISOs AND SOME OTHER GOOD STUFFS.

in the end...I love my baby...I love my cousine...and i love my psp...

MY PSP:2.70>2.71>bricked>buy new mother board>1.5>3.03oe-a>3.03oe-a2>3.03oe-b>charging problem>3.03oe-c>HAPPY!!!

a'fiy is offline -Hacks Guru

this should be in the chat section or general section
    Cintro Download

::[Mr Nice Guy a.k.a Hafiy ::]

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Why in the help section?

Mine: worst - downloading rco's that semi brick my psp, done like a million times since I don't know how to hex edit
    best - blockbuster rentals > iso / walmart (not needed yet)

asin_punk is offline -Hacks Smarty

sorry i've clicked the wrong section, anyway if any moderators out there want to move this, i really appreciate. thanks in advance. sorry again for placing it to a wrong section.

MY PSP:2.70>2.71>bricked>buy new mother board>1.5>3.03oe-a>3.03oe-a2>3.03oe-b>charging problem>3.03oe-c>HAPPY!!!

a'fiy is offline -Hacks Guru

Best experience .

My cousin bought a psp last 2yrs . He nearly bought nearly $1000 because it just came out in stores in singapore.
    Everytime i will go to my cousin hse and played his psp . Fifa 06 and twisted metal hean on [umd]
    And i want to own 1 psp for me . I wait for abt 2yrs for psp because the price will dropped.
    I passed my exam and my parents bought for me a black psp value pack. And i dont noe anything abt psp and all i noe tat v1.5 can play downloadable games. The shop owner told us "for what u go for 1.5 and its all troublesome. u need dh to play some games.might as well u buy version 3.02oe-a"
    I dont noe there a v3.02 which allow to play download games and its straightforward. Dont need any dh.
    I bought it and this site is the best for tutorials /hacks / and etc. I didnt upgrade to 3.03oe-b tat time because i scared i might brick it . I jus did a small update to 3.02oe-b .
    I read some tutorials from maxconsole forum and upgrade 3.03oe-a then oe-b then oe-c then 3.10oe-a and update it.
    I did some flash such like waves , batt icon , volume , click sounds and it gives me probs . the psp flash wont load . so i re-flash back because i dont have a backup for it.
    i just flash click sounds and fonts.
    haha . sry for the poor english and hope u all understand.
    Cintro Download

::[Mr Nice Guy a.k.a Hafiy ::]

Scotch is offline -Hacks Guru

my best experience: running super mario world on my psp for the first time in over 2 years.
    worst: that horrible feeling i bricked my psp for good when i was messing with downgrading

so i guess if downgrading was never made, i wouldnt have either of these

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Best: actually getting the PSP - I was like "wow"
    Worst: writing this message... :P Actually, dunno.

>>>>>>>>>>MOVED>>>>>>>>>>

VettaCoss is offline -Hacks Newbie

WORST: my first of thousands of bricks! :O

BEST: when i found out i could use RECOVERY TO BRING MY BRICKED PSP BACK 2 LIFE!!

or: when i found out i could use the 3.03 update in place of the recovery folders contents ;) to save time recovering DIRECTLY to 3.03 ;)

PS: hey zinga sweet sig! ive got my OWN BANNED at dcemu! lol wanna join we could always use a bass guitarest!

ice_king is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

worst: crashing my PSP and thinking i'd bricked it

best: installing 3.10 OE-A and IRshell *goes off daydreaming*

once you hack, you never go back--OE FW FTW!!
    fw history: 2.70>>2.81>>3.03>>1.50>>3.10 OE-A>>3.10 OE-A\'>>1.50>>3.03 OE-C>>3.30 OE-A>>3.52 M33-4>>3.71 M33-4>>3.90 M33-2

Lil Peel is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Best: Getting ISOs to work

Worst: Breaking the analogue stick and sending it for repair (not to Sony of course)
    4Chans most epic fail quote:
    "This is what I do when I see a 360. I turn 360 DEGREES and walk away"
    PS3 ID/gamertag - LilPeel

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast