Thread: Do you think ...

chelsea_fc is offline -Hacks Smarty

Do you think there will ever be a piece of SOFTWARE (NOT A MODCHIP) to unbrick a FULLY bricked PSP. I havent bricked mine its just i was thinking cos they made 1 for semi bricks so i was thinkin.... :D:D:D:D:mrgreenthumbsup::mrgreenthumbsup::mrgreenthumbsup:

My PSP history!!!!
    2.0 --> 1.5 --> 2.0 (by mistake lol) -->1.5 -->(Did the custom firmwares all in 1 day!!) 3.02 OEA --> OEB --> 3.03 OEA --> OEA2 --> OEB --> OEC --> 3.10 OEA --> OEA\' <-- What I am now!
    CANT WAIT FOR PS3 GONNA BE AMAZING AND, JUST CANT WAIT!!!!!

Michael Ataman is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

:o

PSN - YokoXIII XBL - NakedGray

MskdEnigma is offline -Hacks Newbie

nah there probably won't because when ur psp is fully bricked you cant run anything on it, and u can't do anything to the flash cuz it would only connect to it thru if u enable it on the psp but you can't do that because its bricked -_-

spacepig101 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MskdEnigma
    nah there probably won't because when ur psp is fully bricked you cant run anything on it, and u can't do anything to the flash cuz it would only connect to it thru if u enable it on the psp but you can't do that because its bricked -_-
    exactly if your bricked the psp wont run anything so software cant fix it because software cant run. now maybe some day there will be some hardware that you just connect to the psp w/o opening it but we never know.

Click here

# of noob that delete thier flash0 and wonder y they brick (start on 5/29/07): 2

tinman is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by spacepig101
    exactly if your bricked the psp wont run anything so software cant fix it because software cant run. now maybe some day there will be some hardware that you just connect to the psp w/o opening it but we never know.
    It's kind of been done, someone has dumped the NAND from a bricked TA-086 with a PSP to PC link, they can also send and run very limited code. It was opened to do this, but it's a start.

AFROMAN is offline -Hacks Member

new word made, not bricked but stoned, it could be a short term for semi-brick