Thread: General devhook question

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

this may be a noob question, and if it is flame away. i was searching around and i haven't been able to find much on this. from what i understand is that anyone can use devhook(including custom FW users). my question is, what is the point of emulating 3.11 FW unless you are on 1.5?

PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

Michael Ataman is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

............ .............. .............

(it's too easy, I don't want to be a bad guy)

PSN - YokoXIII XBL - NakedGray

yanquiuxo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

people can do whatever makes them happy.
    whether some people still load usbhostfs through devhook or just like it plain better, the fact remains the same.
    yes, it is widely known now that custom firmware pwns all, but theres always gonna be people using devhook, just like theres always gonna be people that eat other people. no one will know why, but just that they are there.

btw spacewiz, this was totally a n00b ass question and should never be asked again, not only on the grounds that the question is dumb and has been asked, like,a BILLION times before, but also because the answer of this question benefits no one, including yourself. this topic should be moved to help section, locked, and sent directly into the fiery pits of hell.

...still waiting for street sk8er to work for psx......

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by yanquiuxo
    people can do whatever makes them happy.
    whether some people still load usbhostfs through devhook or just like it plain better, the fact remains the same.
    yes, it is widely known now that custom firmware pwns all, but theres always gonna be people using devhook, just like theres always gonna be people that eat other people. no one will know why, but just that they are there.

btw spacewiz, this was totally a n00b ass question and should never be asked again, not only on the grounds that the question is dumb and has been asked, like,a BILLION times before, but also because the answer of this question benefits no one, including yourself. this topic should be moved to help section, locked, and sent directly into the fiery pits of hell.
    you're probably right but thanks for the answer anyways.
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9