Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Buy Tried Something Stupid and Payed for It.

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

They tried to upgrade my bro's bought psp before we handed over the $ cuz we were talking about homebrew in front of them, so we didn't hand over the cash, I told the employee to suck a !@#$ and I went around their gaming section telling ppl to buy from another store across the road that was cheaper than them.

The guy kicked me out, and at the end of the day I told him: Learn your lesson? I try to buy a psp that is labelled for a 2.71 and you try to screw my bro outta fun. Seriously get a life.

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

Wow, that was harsh, thinking about Sony instead of thinking about the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparker
    Wow, that was harsh, thinking about Sony instead of thinking about the customer.
    Yeah, that's what my uncle thought. Shame on America. My first trip there :blush::blush::puke:

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

its their job

If people would just pirate or knew how to pirate software then they dont make any money from the sales of the games and software

Quote Originally Posted by Joe88
    its their job

If people would just pirate or knew how to pirate software then they dont make any money from the sales of the games and software
    And they don't make enough on the damn console itself.
    With game developers and all that shit I'd say with the console at it's price sony is breaking close to even. But come on who the fuck would spend 50-60 canadian dollars on a psp game, I just rent them and take a wicked dump (inside joke tee hee)

Seriously though they are robbing you of money.

Games like a Grrl is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

All gaming companies lose money selling the system, all of them, PS3, 360, PSP, everything costs more than they sell them for. If you bought a PSP just for homebrew, Sony loses money. Having said that, the guy was a dick for trying that, but you do need to keep things like that in mind.

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

well he did start talking about homebrew right in front of the guy d:

trevlyn13 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Since when has it been a BB employee's job to prevent piracy? And even then, homebrew can be used for legitimate purposes. Did the employee say he was upgrading it so you couldn't use it for homebrew, or did he not give a reason. I would tend to think that they are doing it as some sort of corporate mandate or customer "service".....I can't imagine too many BB employees knowing about homebrew.

sticky is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

sony ninjas bribed them

:::: [11th Squad Vice-Captain - Yachiru~!]::::

BluePoet is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have heard from people who run the small shops that Sony charges them $189 for the console, so the store is only getting $10 per console. They make their real money on UMD sales, which is why downgrading, mostly used by people to play ISOs, deprives the stores of money, and causes them to become agents of Sony.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast