Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sony And you (the customer)

Spunkenhimer is offline -Hacks Newbie

I am the worst speller in the world. Also my Punctuation and Grammar is not up to the mark either. but that said i have owned a PSP 2 times and each time i've bought one and sent it back or took it back cause it wasn't as fun as i thought it would be. When i first got one i found out about home-brew but didn't think much of it. But now I found that some people have actually made full length games that are not sold in your local game stop/EB. Surely i thought to myself and said sony would pick up on this and allow full length game downloads as well as small 3rd party game developers game downloads and stuff for rregisteredPSP owners instead of just demos so far i've been wrong. I bought a PSP 3 days ago after i got out of the hospital for a foot infection...(irrelevant information) Since i do want to get the most out of my PSP experience but not risk bricking my PSP or doing anything illegal i sent sony-playstation this e-mail

"Look i know theres not much one person can do but. I've found sites for the PSP that say they have full versionsPSP games that if you just pay $$$ to join you can download and play all you want. Well i'm not here to taddle on those guys for the idea. Also i'm not here to say that pirate games should be sold or freely given via the internet. I'm saying how come you allow downloads of demo games from your website but don't allow full game downloads for payment and registration. There are many ways to encrypt the data on games to where only that person can play that particular game. my bbiggestfactor for this is that the lack of games at the store the games that are hard to find can't be found anymore. and the only way to get the game is to hack my PSP and download an illegal copy of them and since that is for me mmorallywrong and its illegal too boot i don't do it but i want to play the game. I've seen some home-brew games that people have made and found that they people didn't just make ports/emulators for the PSP they made full length games that look and play beautifully. Microsoft had the best idea when they allowed small companies to make and distribute download-able games. I'm not saying copy Microsoft, but use that idea and expand on it. Most of the people that hack and risk there PSP from being "bricked" are doing this cause The company Sony wont let the a system they created do everything it can do! I'm not a hacker or a pirate i'm just a gamer that likes to play games! (And I'd like to play them without a whole bunch of mess!
    I don't think a little e-mail like mine will effect how sony thinks so I'm going to try and get as many people to send e-mails letters or whatever they can and maybe sony will understand what the customer wants."

NOW I'M ASKING YOU THE JON Q HONEST AND EVEN UNHONEST PUBLIC TO HELP ME IN MY QUEST SO IT CAN BECOME OUR QUEST!

Send sony your e-mail voicing your opinion on the whole Home-brew situation and stuff i think this is a good thing for us the public to get sony to stop being stupid about piracy of there games.
    Just got to http://www.us.playstation.com/Corpor...nsumerServices and voice your opinion maybe this just might work.

bxpapi196 is offline -Hacks Veteran

DAM that a lot of reading

\"Kicking is a sign of love and respect, banning is a sign you\'re being a douche.\" - Anceint Proverb

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

If the site is something like PSPBlender then it is a scam. It does not give you free psp games.

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Sony's heard my opinion half a million times. You are new on these forums making your post harder to trust.

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I agree with your, and youre right. Sony wont allow for any downloadable games. The closest w'll get are Loco Roco demo's. Thats not a bad thing though ;)

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

I know I'm new to the forums but i've used psp hacks website both times before when i had a psp.
    I know its alot of reading but i think it couldn't be helped.
    and from recent readings of the forums i found that Dark_Alex isn't going to help us anytime soon.
    i'm one of the people that screwed up and got a TA-082 and my I let my friend play it and he "accidently" updated it to 3.11 i was pissed! but i think its gay anyways that we have to rely on people that don't even get payed by sony to fix the problems we have with our psp's. When i first heard the psp was coming it it said it was going to be comparable to the PC in media capabilities, sure it is if you hack it and risk messing it up! Isn't about time sony stop making firmware that prevent us from playing games and open us up to an entire world of gaming. like there advertisement says "Live in your world, Play in ours" if your gonna open up a gaming world open it up and don't restrict it from its strongest points...also why did they even put a umd media format on the machine when just a few months down the road they come out w/ 4 gig sticks and stuff like that. Of couse people are going to try and hack it and dump there games or there buddy's games onto there memory-stick and play there games. but if they made it legal For (registered) psp's to download full games or 3 party games and allow something like downloads of old ps1 games then i bet sony's losses last year of the psp would be made up and then some! sony can do it but there either just lazy or don't care bout nothin but the mula!!

Quote Originally Posted by bxpapi196
    I like to type/rant :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eff
    If the site is something like PSPBlender then it is a scam. It does not give you free psp games.
    Actually it was psp blender, but i don't care wither they actually do what they say they do.I just think its a good idea Microsoft is doing it Nintendo is doing it y don't sony do it for ps3 and the psp! I want to see all the old ps1 titles ported for the psp but not via UMD.

bxpapi196 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkenhimer
    Quote Originally Posted by bxpapi196
    I like to type/rant :mrgreen:
    are you like the people that likes to talk

\"Kicking is a sign of love and respect, banning is a sign you\'re being a douche.\" - Anceint Proverb

Like people that have a psp or something like that?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast