Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PSP book carved out

sprocketme2 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I did this to another book a few years back but recently one of my teachers was throwing out larger books so I grabbed one. I was thinking to myself "what should i do to this?" Then it hit me.

If the pics are really that bad, I cut out the pages of a book so my psp fits completely inside.

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

thats halarious, but why would you do that?

Afraid the Nazis come and take your prized possessions? Bored? Afraid Mom will know you shelled out 250 for an electronic gaming machine when you should be studying? :twisted: Enhance your library when your parents come to see how good of a student you are with such a big STATS book?

I hit a bullseye on any of those??

JK

Nice job ;)

sethclarkdowden is offline -Hacks Member

i think he was selling black market psp threw the library system get the money in book number 093858 and pikc up psp in book number 950390 lol but cool
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Emultor reviews !!!

Grunt_IV is offline -Hacks Newbie

Nice Idea But U Kinda Gotta Carry The Book Around lol

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

lol thats funny :D You need to put one of those old bookstraps on there so it don't accidently open n fall out :D I wish I would of thought of that when I used to bring in my mini tv and watch jerry springer in class :D it worked half a year b4 they quit letting me bring it in :(

coldfire3362 is offline -Hacks Member

sweet i should do that

VuZuW is offline -Hacks Guru

Cool nice idea!
    But didn't u cut the book the wrong way!? If the teacher sees you with the book sideways shell suspect something and come look...no?

Sam_da_Man is offline -Hacks Smarty

lol i wish i would have thought of that, also make some more space around the psp so u could press the trigger buttons, power switch, Internet switch, etc.

Megaman Powered up, Socom 1, DBZ SB, SSX, NFS Carbon OtC, Ratchet \'n Clank, Fight Night 3, Monster Hunter, NBA Live 07, Ridge Racer, Sonic Rivals, Power Stone Collection, THP8, THUG2R, ATV OF, GTA: LCS, GTA:VCS, Ace Combat 3, BoF3, Castlevania SOTN, M-vs-C, QUAKE II.

truncj is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by VuZuW
    Cool nice idea!
    But didn't u cut the book the wrong way!? If the teacher sees you with the book sideways shell suspect something and come look...no?
    "But teacher, I have a 90degree reading problem...."

sprocketme2 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

you guys guessed right, i needed a way to carry my psp around in school cus the teachers are dumb and take it if they see it. :paranoid: I just plug the headphones and the 'clicker' in so i can change songs without seeing the psp, then lay my head down on the book like im sleeping. The pages go around the wire so its not too noticable.

Now i wish i would have carved it the other direction so i could play it still in the book. Maybe she has some more books i can have :mrgreenthumbsup:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast