Will the thing spoil?

Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Pics plz.. and depends how much.

a'fiy is offline -Hacks Guru

dry it up :lol:
    Cintro Download

::[Mr Nice Guy a.k.a Hafiy ::]

Games like a Grrl is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

What kind of liquid? I'm hoping you took the battery out right away. If not, do it now. If it's a liquid that will dry clean, like water, just let it sit for a couple of days (yes, days) to let it completely dry out. If it's something sticky, you're gonna have to take the faceplate off and wipe it down. Nothing with chemicals or solvents that close to the guts, I'd think, just a damp cloth, and only on the home row keys. Let it sit to dry, get com pressed air to clear all the dust, then replace the faceplate.

Ev0lutionz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Hmm, just went into the home keys, on the lcd screen too, but not inside the batteries.

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

the point they were making about the batteries is that if there is power running through the psp and the liquid touches the wrong spot it can fry the psp..

so leave the batteries out and no power cord....then try to turn it on to drain the rest of the power.....and that point you can clean it any way you want..

If you use solvants then it will take no less than a week to dry and that's with you hittng it from every direction with a can of air evern day if not 2-3 times a day to get under every chip and soldering point.

I have done this to a computer. I took it into the tub with mean green and washed the whole thing.... You just have to be 100000000% sure there is no water left under any chip or it will fry when you turn it back on...if not when you just put the batteries back in.
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

SXForce is offline -Hacks Guru

If that ever happens to me I would take out the battery, and remove the front, then dry it up with some cloth. :P