Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another way to differentiate TA-082 and non TA-082

Ev0lutionz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Hold them with your hands, the one which is ligher is the TA-082. My friend has a non TA-082 and weighs somewhat heavier than my psp.

spazbeast is offline -Hacks Member

I noticed that too. I wonder why.

Currently without a PSP

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

the TA-082 holds a tiny homebrew-fighting sony ninja. he has been instructed to destroy any firmware he detects that is under 2.5 . the TA-082 downgrader works by introducing the ninja to LSD. the ninja likes the LSD, and over the course of the time the downgrade is in action, the downgrader uses Classical Conditioning (google it if you dont know what it is) to associate LSD with 1.5 firmware. the ninja believes that 1.5 firmware can help him attain the LSD he craves so much, so he says "fuck sony", and allows 1.5 to install itself. after he finds 1.5 cannot provide the highly addictive, incredibly good feeling LSD he wants, he leaves the psp and goes out to suck penises so that he can buy LSD on his own, and quell the cravings. this "Exodus of the Ninja"--as it is so called-- is why TA-082's can be upgraded to other firmwares below 2.5 (including custom firmwares) without having any further problems.

'hope i've been informative enough. if anyone thinks i've gotten my info wrong just say so. the last thing i wanna do is write a post that's utter bullshit

Games like a Grrl is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

No, no, that sounds about right.

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

or... the ninja is gay and he likes gay firmwares, but when the idstorage change is running it slaps him into normality and he starts to like normal firmwares.

either that or killaj's description.

CLLUTCH is offline -Hacks Veteran

lmao! that one is good, bravo :mrgreen:

---------------------------------------------

Games like a Grrl is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TA-082_User
    or... the ninja is gay and he likes gay firmwares, but when the idstorage change is running it slaps him into normality and he starts to like normal firmwares.
    Now you're just being silly...

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Games like a Grrl
    Quote Originally Posted by TA-082_User
    Now you're just being silly...
    And you haven't seen me act this way before?

sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by killaj
    the TA-082 holds a tiny homebrew-fighting sony ninja. he has been instructed to destroy any firmware he detects that is under 2.5 . the TA-082 downgrader works by introducing the ninja to LSD. the ninja likes the LSD, and over the course of the time the downgrade is in action, the downgrader uses Classical Conditioning (google it if you dont know what it is) to associate LSD with 1.5 firmware. the ninja believes that 1.5 firmware can help him attain the LSD he craves so much, so he says "fuck sony", and allows 1.5 to install itself. after he finds 1.5 cannot provide the highly addictive, incredibly good feeling LSD he wants, he leaves the psp and goes out to suck penises so that he can buy LSD on his own, and quell the cravings. this "Exodus of the Ninja"--as it is so called-- is why TA-082's can be upgraded to other firmwares below 2.5 (including custom firmwares) without having any further problems.

'hope i've been informative enough. if anyone thinks i've gotten my info wrong just say so. the last thing i wanna do is write a post that's utter bullshit
    No,no - thats what my little ta-082 ninja told me when put under extreme torture ( i took his LSD away)
    *insert signature here*

ix_stylez is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

haha the ninja must be really fat

3.03 -> 1.5 -> 3.03oe-a -> 3.03oe-b -> 3.03oe-c -> 3.10oe-a -> 3.10oe-a\' -> 3.52 M33

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast