Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Psp Storage Project

Nemesis Zero is offline -Hacks Newbie

Here is my storage product i am working on i may but it up for sell but would you guys really want to buy it.
    It was fully hand made by me every single detail was created by me i put a lot of time and effort into it and here my final result lets just say i was bored.

Also can you guys rate my storage out of 5
    THANKS.

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

LOLOLOLOLOL

i'll give it a 3/5...at least i know now that you can really build something if you took shop class
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Wrong section, post it in the For Sale section :mrgreenthumbsup:

SXForce is offline -Hacks Guru

Lolz,
    Add some soft things in the inside or is it there already?

coldfire3362 is offline -Hacks Member

wow looks nice

omega_million is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I give you a four for effert. A five for original ideal. A three cause it doesn't look to sturdy, but I cant tell lol. A 5 for looks cause that is a sexy home made case you have going on. And last a two cause I wouldn't buy it lol. But yet very good workman ship I'm too ADD to work on something like that. Good work though. Hey make a cement one that would be the shiz with like a pad lock on it. Then no one would steal that they cant even pick the case up lol. Dude seriously though thats not bad, and no I sorry but I no buy dat. Keep up the good work lol. :mrgreenthumbsup:

ix_stylez is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

haha thats kool, but u should cut out foam that surrounds ur psp, that it wont move around and it will be safe =D

3.03 -> 1.5 -> 3.03oe-a -> 3.03oe-b -> 3.03oe-c -> 3.10oe-a -> 3.10oe-a\' -> 3.52 M33

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

You should make something special about the case, that shows the importance of why it needs to be a homeade case.... I'm not sure but a good idea that would grab people's attention. Like UMD tray slots, or mem card pockets on the side..... or the PSP charger being able to fit snug in a certain place, or a little whole in the side for the charger to easily plug in. Maybe a lot for the USB slot, or a little stand that way it would be easy to watch movies..... or something.... well just giving small ideas. But if you say that is the finished product, good job and all for the effort, but normal people would probably want to buy something with a bit more commercial value like Logitech.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

DZ4u is offline -Hacks Smarty

It looks pretty cool, but you should try to shape the box more like a psp...oh wait i got a good idea for you!:o Why wont you make another box but make it into a giant wooden psp and decorate it to look like a psp!!!:surprised: That would look sweet! If you made that...I would definitly buy it....but this one no sorry its too......bulky and plain.
    oh yeah i give you a 5/5 couse you gave it effort and couse you care about your PSP!:mrgreenthumbsup:
    To FREELY talk about HACKING, SCIENCE NEWS, SCIENCE/TECHNOLOGY, Or anyother science related things....join:
    http://www.thetheoryofdz.com/Surveys/index.php

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

if you put a handle on it and carry around at school i would give you a 5
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast