Thread: this would be a very useful prx..

ix_stylez is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I see alot of people (including me) having a hard time fitting all custamized files (like text, icons, battery icons, etc..) in the flash0 because of the lack of memory. it would be useful to have sumone make a prx plugin that can redirect the flash0 to the memory stick, that way it reads off that and not the original flash0 which lacks memory.

3.03 -> 1.5 -> 3.03oe-a -> 3.03oe-b -> 3.03oe-c -> 3.10oe-a -> 3.10oe-a\' -> 3.52 M33

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Free up flash0 space first.

I usually have enough space.

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

yes just delete certain elements you don't need more than likeley on your flash 0 such as The Network Update, Location Free Player (Unless you actually own one), PSP Camera (unless you have a choto shot), The SONY Web browser (But then again I kinda of like the idea the PSP has that ability). There are other ways also, like you can delete the PSP video player, music player, photo viewer, and I think that is about it....

Good luck freeing up your space, and as far as the flash0 pointing to the memory card, ya the idea is not too far fetched. I wish there was a way to increase the amount of ram on the PSP, now that would be something =]
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

alright ill try that and thanx :mrgreenthumbsup:

but i already deleated the network update and the camera so now im gonna try deleting the photo viewer and location free.

3.03 -> 1.5 -> 3.03oe-a -> 3.03oe-b -> 3.03oe-c -> 3.10oe-a -> 3.10oe-a\' -> 3.52 M33

Chronic is offline -Hacks Newbie

This would actually be very useful if your PSP was stolen, the thief couldn't boot it up

NIGathan is offline Programmer -Hacks Hacker

that wouldnt be a good idea if it was on your memstick and you lost it or if something was corrupt or something accidently got deleted thats why its harder to enable it to usb and dont worry about deleting tiny little prx's they wont efect it you can easily clear up about 2.5mb by getting flash agent and going to free flash0 of unecessary files.

PwarSknightsP is offline -Hacks Member

You could redirect the customization the manual way >.> hex edit...thats wah I did :cool:

Fiska is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Please, indulge us on how you went about doing so.
    Current FW: 3.60 M33

And my avatar was my hair as of August 2006 off of a 9 hour picking session on a plane to Tokyo. Alas, it is now short.

Scotch is offline -Hacks Guru

That would be awesome. Like when the mem stick is in, it loads up the flash0 saved on the memory stick and when it's out, the psp loads flash0 from the actual flash0.
    That would severely reduce bricks, but sounds impossible to me

wut if u put all of the prx's in the seplugins folder instead of the flash0? cuz there both prx's..

also a "low battery" indicater when ur battery is at 10%