Thread: My First HomeBrew!

coolmofo is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi all,
    2 days ago I decided that I want to start getting in to the programming of the PSP, and I happened to find the great tutorials by Donkey. Since reading them and playing with them I realized how easy it was for me to understand the scripting. I script PHP every day mostly databasing, and I found the tutorials very useful to get me started in my PSP programming.

Donkey is great for taking the time to make the tutorials. Not many people would spend that much time teaching many people for free, and I really appreciate Donkey. I can't wait til I figure out how to make moving maps.

For now i've been stuck with making a fixed background and a game on top of it, so after 2 days I have created my first Homebrew game that I call Bus Jumpers. Gay name but who cares. To be honest the game isn't my idea. I saw it when I was younger at a friends house, and I can't remember the name of it but I created it from memory on the PSP in 2 days.

Since what I learned was because of Donkey from this forum I have decided to release my game here to you all. Tell me what you think of it. If more than three people ask I will show you the cheat code that I implemented in the game lol.

I have a freeservers account and I can't link to the file directly but if you would to download it go to:
    http://coolmofo.freeservers.com
    and click the "I'm a noob" link. I just want to mention that all the ads there are from freeservers. I am not trying to get any impressions or anything from anyone here. :)

Again, I would like to thank Donkey, and the dude who made the excite bike pics that I used in my game. The rest is all mine, created by me for us!

I hope to do something better soon for you all.

Ok Catch yas later,
    CMF

VuZuW is offline -Hacks Guru

It's PSDonkey not Donkey :P :mrgreenthumbsup:

Rox Los is offline -Hacks Newbie

Crazy!

Will Dl later.

Blade_punk is offline Programmer -Hacks Guru

hey
    i downloaded this but it says that the images arnt in the eboot folder even though they are. also i was wondering if i could check out your code if its possible :)

-Rock Station-
    PSN: Xsjado7