Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Idiots...

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

A bunch of gay nerds who have no lives, destroying a perfectly good conditioned PSP...it hurts just watching it...:sigh:

WARNING! Click at your own risk...if you want to see idiots beat on a PSP...

Dilligaf Guest

seen it

and yes, they are assholes.

This is what happens when you are a fucking dumbass n00b, kids...so stay 1337 and pwn the n00bs! :mrgreenthumbsup::mrgreenthumbsup:

And stay in school, and don't do drugs...that too!:mrgreenthumbsup:

saxamufonne is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

that appeals to kids only...:bucktooth:

great line though. :sleep:

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

Kids do more drugs than you know.

LeifErikson is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by saxamufonne
    i do drugs and i still pwn :sigh:
    people who do drugs do NOT pwn, they get pwned.

and that video is SO old...

PSN: LeifErikson01
    If your life had a face, I would punch it -- Kim Pine <3
    Visit and Join iPhone-hacks

hey, i just got annoyed at this video and posted it, sorry if it got you pissed off. :sleep:

yermah1986 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

well would you class alcohol as a drug? the most recent studies (the ones that the UK is gonna reclassify it drugs using) suggest that alcohol, in the quantities that modern society consumes it is more harmfull to the user than cannabis, anphetamin, ecstasy etc.

Alot of people see no wrong in drinking themselves completely stupid but think even smoking a joint is a really stupid dangerous thing to do. Studies suggest the short term effects of cannabis use are essentially nothing. though regular use may harm memory, oh guess what? alcohol affects it more!

Q. How many people have died BECAUSE of smoking cannabis? as in an overdose.....
    A. Roughly none... it may technically be possible to die through smoke inhalation but not through an overdose

Q. How many people die from an alcohol overdose in the UK per year?
    A. loads of them (about 20 per 100,000 people in the UK per year)

The war on drugs is a stupid one, yes drugs like heroin are evil, completely mess you up and cause the users to vurtualy turn in to skelitons. But most drugs, speed, cocain, cannabis, ecstasy etc are less harmfull than everybodys favourite hit.

And by the way just incase you wander, I smoke cannabis but I dont really do the others. they just dont do it for me. though coke was fun while it lasted (about £50 for 15 minutes). I also drink though not as much as my friends

they say pot can make you go insane...and can cause MAJOR mood swings and can get you really happy one second, but the next, can get you REALLY angry.

Short-term effects of marijuana include problems with memory and learning, distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch), trouble with thinking and problem solving, loss of motor coordination, increased heart rate, and anxiety.These effects are even greater when other drugs are mixed with marijuana.A user may also experience dry mouth and throat.

Marijuana smoke contains some of the same cancer-causing compounds as tobacco, sometimes in higher concentrations.Studies show that someone who smokes five joints per week may be taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as someone who smokes a full pack of cigarettes every day.
    It's cancer inducing it can cause memory loss, trouble with the motor skills, and learning skills, distorted perception, trouble with thinking, and can cause anxiety...wow, so I think you might wanna stop your pot smoking...:sleep:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast