Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PSP users becoming selfish impatient sons 'o bitchs

{Lon3} Assassin is offline -Hacks Smarty

Has anyone else noticed this? Its really starting to bug me.. Look at the 3.30 decryption comments..
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/03/31/...pted/#comments
    I've noticed that online psp users are becoming selfish, lazy etc relying on others to do stuff for them and expecting it instantly. Its upsetting to me.:(

PSX Wishlist: Tomb raider, Destruction derby, Command and conquer, Metal gear solid, Mortal combat, Siphon filter, Vagrient story, Final fantasy, Resident evil, Tenchu, Rollcage, Chrono Cross, Broken sword, mission impossible, g police, simcity

Zero is offline Ad Man -Hacks Titan

I don;t see it as a problem.
    It's not like they can go make a custom firmware tomorrow, so they have to rely on someone.

VuZuW is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by {Lon3} Assassin
    Has anyone else noticed this? Its really starting to bug me.. Look at the 3.30 decryption comments..
    I've noticed that online psp users are becoming selfish, lazy etc relying on others to do stuff for them and expecting it instantly. Its upsetting to me.:(
    Have you done anything? I don't see your name anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by VuZuW
    Quote Originally Posted by {Lon3} Assassin
    Have you done anything? I don't see your name anywhere...
    Nothing amazing, but i dont come here to whine and go "OMG KUSTOM FIRM WARES RITE NOW TY!" I dont expect them to make anything special, but contributing even with help and support would be better, it annoys me when people are like that.
    PSX Wishlist: Tomb raider, Destruction derby, Command and conquer, Metal gear solid, Mortal combat, Siphon filter, Vagrient story, Final fantasy, Resident evil, Tenchu, Rollcage, Chrono Cross, Broken sword, mission impossible, g police, simcity

VuZuW is offline -Hacks Guru

Well everyone is eager for a new Custom Firmware since a new FW has come out. And yeah there are people that say stuff like 'COMON MAKE A 3.30 DOWNGRADER!!!!', and yeah, those piss me off too

Quote Originally Posted by VuZuW
    Well everyone is eager for a new Custom Firmware since a new FW has come out. And yeah there are people that say stuff like 'COMON MAKE A 3.30 DOWNGRADER!!!!', and yeah, those piss me off too
    Exactly my point..

thehman is offline -Hacks Veteran

I agree,
    I wish people would stop complaining,
    This stuff takes time and they want to do it right,
    They do it for free and don't ask for anything in return,

Give these guys a break,
    ʕθ̿␣̅θ̿ʔ ℋiЬЬyℬot™

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

lol i remember the days where you had to do so much work just to run an iso..

nobugging is offline -Hacks Newbie

i was not pateint go get psp system. i got a job but it payd to little money. my older brother offer me his psp if i offer my girlfriend virginity so i accepted now i got psp but my brother in jail becuse my girlfriend too yung and told the police

Quote Originally Posted by nobugging
    i was not pateint go get psp system. i got a job but it payd to little money. my older brother offer me his psp if i offer my girlfriend virginity so i accepted now i got psp but my brother in jail becuse my girlfriend too yung and told the police
    Yeah. Funny thing is, you probebly dont even have a psp. And your probebly not english too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast