Thread: which one is better

Omegasaprime is offline -Hacks Newbie

hi everyone just a quick question about the different dark alex firmwares. which one is better oe-a, oe-b, or oe-c. I originally had oe-a then i pick up another ones for my sister and I have heard that oe-c is the best one but on other sites I hear that oe-c is obsolite, is this true. any help on choosing would be great, thanks.

Katamari is a great game but sit back and just think about the storyline. Your a prince and you have to roll up people then use the things you rolled to create a giant ball of rolled up crap to roll up the sun on a bridge made out of rainbow.

coldfire3362 is offline -Hacks Member

there all good

thats great but which one is the best
    Katamari is a great game but sit back and just think about the storyline. Your a prince and you have to roll up people then use the things you rolled to create a giant ball of rolled up crap to roll up the sun on a bridge made out of rainbow.

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

what does it have that the others dont

Alankellyeire is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

so on oe-c you can customise stuff better and on oe-a you can run more homebrew programs, but besides that their the same.

ix_stylez is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Omegasaprime
    so on oe-c you can customise stuff better and on oe-a you can run more homebrew programs, but besides that their the same.
    lol thats like the smartest noob i know :mrgreenthumbsup:

and yeah, the only thing that u cant custimize on the 3.10oe then on the 3.03oec is the xmb icons. they will just keep bricking..

and u can just wait til DarK_AleX releases the 3.30oe-a in a few weeks cuz that will be the best firmware out there cuz it has more compatability and bonus things..

3.03 -> 1.5 -> 3.03oe-a -> 3.03oe-b -> 3.03oe-c -> 3.10oe-a -> 3.10oe-a\' -> 3.52 M33