Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: 8 GB Pro Duo Compatibility

  
  1. #11
    Rox Los is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    damn! I wonder if it will be cheap :(


  2. #12
    miketf1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elboffor
    i heard the 1 tb will only be compatible on the psp 3 with firmware 4.2 and higher :mrgreenthumbsup:
    lol. :mrgreenthumbsup::mrgreenthumbsup:
    PSP #1: TA-082 2.71 ->3.03 -> 3.10 OE-A -> 3.10 OE-A\' -> 3.03OE-C
    PSP #2: TA-082 2.50 ->3.03 -> 3.10 OE-A -> 3.10 OE-A\' -> 3.30OE-A
    PSP #3: 1.50 ->2.71 ->3.03 -> 3.10 OE-A -> 3.10 OE-A\' -> 3.03 OE-C
    TOTAL PSPs DAX-ed: 11

  3. #13
    ix_stylez is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bay area -> SA Town
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    lol i dont even think u even need a 1tb memory stick.... that would be awsome tho :mrgreenthumbsup:

    3.03 -> 1.5 -> 3.03oe-a -> 3.03oe-b -> 3.03oe-c -> 3.10oe-a -> 3.10oe-a\' -> 3.52 M33

  4. #14
    Krb686 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    On a serious note, there is a company making a ultraviolet laser disc writer...which is about 20x smaller than the blue lasers used on blu-ray discs...and those are probably 20x smaller than red lasers used on cds! These discs are expected to have capacities up to 500gb, though i'd bet they'd still be a hell of a lot cheaper than 500gb hard drives if they ever do come to the market.

  5. #15
    Vaughan14 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Australia, Victoria Rank:.Mod
    Posts
    2,109
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    This is stupid lol how many photos do they want a camera to hold or do they know we will buy them to hold our 30GB worth of ISO's.

    Dark Scribble Theme One year Anniversary!
    I am Retired, see me at www.nintendo-hacks.com

  6. #16
    Krb686 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan14
    This is stupid lol how many photos do they want a camera to hold or do they know we will buy them to hold our 30GB worth of ISO's.
    Yeah lol...but look at it this way...say Microsoft came out with their own handheld....and they advertised that it WOULD be able to run unsigned code, unlike the PSP...officially at least. Obviously Microsoft would know people would buy it to use emulators and pirated crap and all that.....but i think the number of sales they would make would be enormous. Sure, Microsoft doesn't want to be promoting piracy and stuff like that so they'd probably never actually do this, but I think in all honesty it would INCREASE their sales. Too bad....

  7. #17
    CLLUTCH is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MONTREAL CANADA!!!
    Posts
    1,308
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krb686
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan14
    This is stupid lol how many photos do they want a camera to hold or do they know we will buy them to hold our 30GB worth of ISO's.
    Yeah lol...but look at it this way...say Microsoft came out with their own handheld....and they advertised that it WOULD be able to run unsigned code, unlike the PSP...officially at least. Obviously Microsoft would know people would buy it to use emulators and pirated crap and all that.....but i think the number of sales they would make would be enormous. Sure, Microsoft doesn't want to be promoting piracy and stuff like that so they'd probably never actually do this, but I think in all honesty it would INCREASE their sales. Too bad....
    maybe they would make sales but companies usually make their money off the games they sell not the cnosole itself. Noone would buy games and they wouldnt make any money. They would never do that. Nice try tho.

    ---------------------------------------------

  8. #18
    Stallone is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    15

  9. #19
    Ling Ling Fat is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Meruja, Batavya
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    At those future times ISO's probably takes 10GB per game =P

    Running: PSP 3.40 OE-A
    \"Creative works; all ASAP demand, all ALAP payment.\"

  10. #20
    spacewiz's Avatar
    spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    behind a ps3
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLLUTCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb686
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan14
    This is stupid lol how many photos do they want a camera to hold or do they know we will buy them to hold our 30GB worth of ISO's.
    Yeah lol...but look at it this way...say Microsoft came out with their own handheld....and they advertised that it WOULD be able to run unsigned code, unlike the PSP...officially at least. Obviously Microsoft would know people would buy it to use emulators and pirated crap and all that.....but i think the number of sales they would make would be enormous. Sure, Microsoft doesn't want to be promoting piracy and stuff like that so they'd probably never actually do this, but I think in all honesty it would INCREASE their sales. Too bad....
    maybe they would make sales but companies usually make their money off the games they sell not the cnosole itself. Noone would buy games and they wouldnt make any money. They would never do that. Nice try tho.
    you wouldn't even get that far. no one would make any games. it would just be a box to run homebrew
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •