Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 8 GB Pro Duo Compatibility

Rox Los is offline -Hacks Newbie

damn! I wonder if it will be cheap :(

miketf1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by elboffor
    i heard the 1 tb will only be compatible on the psp 3 with firmware 4.2 and higher :mrgreenthumbsup:
    lol. :mrgreenthumbsup::mrgreenthumbsup:
    PSP #1: TA-082 2.71 ->3.03 -> 3.10 OE-A -> 3.10 OE-A\' -> 3.03OE-C
    PSP #2: TA-082 2.50 ->3.03 -> 3.10 OE-A -> 3.10 OE-A\' -> 3.30OE-A
    PSP #3: 1.50 ->2.71 ->3.03 -> 3.10 OE-A -> 3.10 OE-A\' -> 3.03 OE-C
    TOTAL PSPs DAX-ed: 11

ix_stylez is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

lol i dont even think u even need a 1tb memory stick.... that would be awsome tho :mrgreenthumbsup:

3.03 -> 1.5 -> 3.03oe-a -> 3.03oe-b -> 3.03oe-c -> 3.10oe-a -> 3.10oe-a\' -> 3.52 M33

Krb686 is offline -Hacks Newbie

On a serious note, there is a company making a ultraviolet laser disc writer...which is about 20x smaller than the blue lasers used on blu-ray discs...and those are probably 20x smaller than red lasers used on cds! These discs are expected to have capacities up to 500gb, though i'd bet they'd still be a hell of a lot cheaper than 500gb hard drives if they ever do come to the market.

Vaughan14 is offline -Hacks Guru

This is stupid lol how many photos do they want a camera to hold or do they know we will buy them to hold our 30GB worth of ISO's.

Dark Scribble Theme One year Anniversary!
    I am Retired, see me at www.nintendo-hacks.com

Krb686 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan14
    This is stupid lol how many photos do they want a camera to hold or do they know we will buy them to hold our 30GB worth of ISO's.
    Yeah lol...but look at it this way...say Microsoft came out with their own handheld....and they advertised that it WOULD be able to run unsigned code, unlike the PSP...officially at least. Obviously Microsoft would know people would buy it to use emulators and pirated crap and all that.....but i think the number of sales they would make would be enormous. Sure, Microsoft doesn't want to be promoting piracy and stuff like that so they'd probably never actually do this, but I think in all honesty it would INCREASE their sales. Too bad....

CLLUTCH is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Krb686
    Yeah lol...but look at it this way...say Microsoft came out with their own handheld....and they advertised that it WOULD be able to run unsigned code, unlike the PSP...officially at least. Obviously Microsoft would know people would buy it to use emulators and pirated crap and all that.....but i think the number of sales they would make would be enormous. Sure, Microsoft doesn't want to be promoting piracy and stuff like that so they'd probably never actually do this, but I think in all honesty it would INCREASE their sales. Too bad....
    maybe they would make sales but companies usually make their money off the games they sell not the cnosole itself. Noone would buy games and they wouldnt make any money. They would never do that. Nice try tho.

---------------------------------------------

Stallone is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Ling Ling Fat is offline -Hacks Newbie

At those future times ISO's probably takes 10GB per game =P

Running: PSP 3.40 OE-A
    \"Creative works; all ASAP demand, all ALAP payment.\"

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CLLUTCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Krb686
    maybe they would make sales but companies usually make their money off the games they sell not the cnosole itself. Noone would buy games and they wouldnt make any money. They would never do that. Nice try tho.
    you wouldn't even get that far. no one would make any games. it would just be a box to run homebrew
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2