Thread: Paying directly to PSP developers

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

I wouldn't mind doing that at all. I want to pay the full fee to the developers only.

I don't want to pay to EB, Gamestop.

Is there a way??

---

unlesss the fees you see already had the developers fee only and that only a miniscule amount of money of a 50 dollar game actually goes towards game stores?? I'm talking about NEW games.

J@ricanese is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Well I would think that you would need to contact the game company. like to get Liberty City Stories you may need to directly get in contact with Rockstar. That is what I would think. But to let you know Stores such as GameStop and EBGames Barely make money off these games. This is why they try to sell so many, pre orders and stuff. Thats how they make there money. You can tell because everystore has the same proce because they all want to be the lowest. With alot of products though such as the PSP, the company in this case Sony actually sets the price and the store cant sell it for lower. Thats why we needed to wait for Sony to drop the PSP price from $250 to $200 before the stores would.
    Simon Remix v0.4 currently out. Get it here
    NPH APP Public Beta Release 1.5 Get it now lol

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

When you buy a game, the money goes to many different things, eg the retailer, publisher, Sony (license fees) etc etc

Cauthonluck is offline -Hacks Member

Its all a matter of the marketing mix. For Rockstar to directly sell to the consumer, they would need to provide large amounts sales personal and have a need for a huge promotional budget. Its easier, cheep, and overall more effective to sell to a retailer which will provide sales promotions on behalf of rockstar, and would have access to a larger target audience then if they were to directly sell to the consumer.