Thread: How to???

Jack_40k is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey,

I have a program called UMD Emulator 0.8 and I also have Dvehook which can load UMD Isos.

Now, I have legaly obtained an ISO (which requires FW 2.8 or something, not sure) and it is not working with these emulation programs (which usualy work). I am running the programs from 3.03OE-C, and yes, I have changed the boot path to 1.5. So why isn't this working? I'm sure it's the FW version but how do I get this to work? You people write programs for this all the time...why not now? Why can't I just compile it into an Eboot like you do with PSX games?

HELP!!!

spacepig101 is offline -Hacks Guru

first things first. does this look like the HELP section?
    second there is NO LEGAL way to get a iso of a umd. It is illegal to make backups of umd's PERIOD.
    third put the iso here ms0:/ISO/ and it will show up in the games menu

Click here

# of noob that delete thier flash0 and wonder y they brick (start on 5/29/07): 2

RonJon is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Put the ISO into the ISO folder then go over to where your homebrew is and it should be in there somewhere.

sshaw1982 is offline -Hacks Guru

UMD emulator and devhook are not needed these days - if your already on OE your good to go, just follow the advice you've been given above :mrgreenthumbsup:
    *insert signature here*