Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I want to give something back

Vexotos is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hello,

I have had a psp for quite a while now and have known about these hacks since the begining. When you think about it the amount of money these dedicated computer programmers have saved all of us who know about these hacks is unreal. The fact that they have given us access to all these things by cleverly unlocking the psp's true potential and making it one of the most advanced pieces of technology available to the general public (theyve basically made it a pocket pc).

I know this topic sounds like im creeping, but in actual fact....i am! Honestly the amount of things ive done with the psp thanks to that 'dark-alex' guy and the psp homebrew crews have not only saved me sh*t loads of money but also made boring parts of my life less boring totally for free. I want to give them something back (not much though cause im in a shit financial situation at the mo lol) to show my appreciation and grattitude for what theyve done. These people deserve to be made rich off their hacks and i want to do my part to help this happen.

I've recently downloaded the homebrew snes emulator and at the start it gave an email to make donations but i didnt write it down! and now it wont come back up again. Can an administrator of this site or someone give some information of how to donate to yourselves and these people who turned the psp from sh*t to sh*t hot.

I believe i speak for all of us when i say...

hahahahahahahahahaha FUCK YOU SONY!!!

Thanks again guys!;)

Yours sincerely,

Vexotos.

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

You can donate to the guy making our 3.30 OE

http://www.dark-alex.org/help_to_sceners.html

ZiŽan is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vexotos
    I believe i speak for all of us when i say...

hahahahahahahahahaha FUCK YOU SONY!!!
    Yah.....Not really me, i applaud Sony actually because if it werent for them we would not even be playing a psp, or even hacking it.

VuZuW is offline -Hacks Guru

^ What he says!
    Those who say 'Fuck SONY' are real dumbasses, since if it wasn't for them, we'd be licking Nintendo's ass!
    They made the best consoles! The PlayStation was a real hit! And i don't know anyone in our school that doesn't have a PlayStation2...They made the best handheld console...And now they made a really good console too (PS3)
    So they deserve some respect...
    And by saying 'Well they patch our hacks!!'
    Well what do u want them to do? Don't patch them? If they do that not a single Game developer will work for SONY and therefore the PlayStation scene would die.
    What would you do?

ZiŽan is offline -Hacks Member

^^^^^^Thank You, finally someone who agrees with me.

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

If you donate to anyone, make it dark alex

jmendes is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by VuZuW
    ^ What he says!
    Those who say 'Fuck SONY' are real dumbasses, since if it wasn't for them, we'd be licking Nintendo's ass!
    They made the best consoles! The PlayStation was a real hit! And i don't know anyone in our school that doesn't have a PlayStation2...They made the best handheld console...And now they made a really good console too (PS3)
    So they deserve some respect...
    And by saying 'Well they patch our hacks!!'
    Well what do u want them to do? Don't patch them? If they do that not a single Game developer will work for SONY and therefore the PlayStation scene would die.
    What would you do?
    Agreed :mrgreenthumbsup:
    At the same time, if every psp owner knew they can easily run ilegal iso“s developers would just flock away...

Krb686 is offline -Hacks Newbie

^ What he says!
    They made the best consoles! ....
    Hmm, maybe the current best handhed, but i believe if microsoft had a handheld my money would be in their pocket!

Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran

i support tacos :mrgreenthumbsup: but really, i hate sony! thats why i hacked my psp. in their faces lol jk i love sony :P
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

yanquiuxo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Krb686
    ^ What he says!
    They made the best consoles! ....
    Hmm, maybe the current best handhed, but i believe if microsoft had a handheld my money would be in their pocket!
    ugh... because even palm pilots with microsoft run really well, right? well not quite.

microsoft knows how to develop one thing: software. if they had a handheld i can just imagine how bad it would be loaded with bugs or what kind of crappy windows interface they would try to employ that would just make the thing run like balls.

sony=power
    nintendo=innovation
    microsoft=balls (and computers) and DEFINITELY NOT VIDEO GAME CONSOLES

...still waiting for street sk8er to work for psx......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast