Thread: Confimation on version of PSP - ?

Seraphic is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Hi, picked up a PSP for a friend after the price drop, however, wanted to make sure of the version before I open. As you can't return for cash back if it is.

Bar Code/Letter on System

Reference Image

This would make it 2.71, correct? The shopkeep said they just came from SONY so that puzzles me. Also, any reports that SONY now uses old Bar Codes/Letters with new systems? :lol:

Omegasaprime is offline -Hacks Newbie

as long as it is below version L, it is probably vs 1.81 or lower which means if your going to modify it your fine
    Katamari is a great game but sit back and just think about the storyline. Your a prince and you have to roll up people then use the things you rolled to create a giant ball of rolled up crap to roll up the sun on a bridge made out of rainbow.

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

It maybe s 2.71

all you can do is hope it's 3.03 and below

check out this place, just in case http://forums.qj.net/f-guides-genera...006-28718.html
    Katamari is a great game but sit back and just think about the storyline. Your a prince and you have to roll up people then use the things you rolled to create a giant ball of rolled up crap to roll up the sun on a bridge made out of rainbow.

Seraphic is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yes, I do plan to downgrade to 1.50 then up to 3.10 OE. Thanks for that link, Omegasaprime. It also shows K as 2.71. Just don't want to boot it up for the first time and see over 3.03...:evil:

that happened to me once, but thankfully it was a bad psp and when i plugged it in to charge the battery it fried its brains, now that luck.

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

that is 2.80 for sure

i had a J model and it was 2.71